IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Secret Santa Information Thread

RE: Secret Santa: Now Registering
I would be interested
[Image: westaylor.png]

Looking For Ciccarelli, Voracek, Neuvirth, and 2009/10 and 2010/11 Heroes and Prospects autographs

Sounds exciting!! Count me in!!

Quick question... Say the person I get only collects Crosby or Taylor Hall, and I don't have anything in my collection to send them. Then what happens?

I posted some ideas for rules in the original thread. Please have a look and let me know what you think.

(11-07-2011, 11:17 PM)pens fan addict Wrote: Not sure if its been posted yet....

but:

- Are we setting a MIN or Max $$ amount for the Secret Santa gift?
- Rather than a specific wish list what about just specifying a team, player(s), or Set that they would like something from.

Just a couple of thoughts
Thanks for the input.your ideas are reflected in the new rules so let me know what you think.

(11-08-2011, 01:16 AM)doddy3737 Wrote: I may not have the feedback/post count but i would for sure be in if i can.

thanks
Brandon
Hey Brandon,

I put an asterisk next to names of people who might not meet the requirements but we'll get this sorted out one way or another and I'll let you know.

(11-08-2011, 02:11 AM)icetigersfan Wrote: Throw me in but only if the BV is in a reasonable range. I hope it´s no problem that I´m from Germany (shipping times).
Let me know what you think about the SV range. Shipping from Europe shouldn't be a problem since many packages will be crossing international borders anyway.

(11-08-2011, 11:08 AM)bguzowski16 Wrote: Sounds exciting!! Count me in!!

Quick question... Say the person I get only collects Crosby or Taylor Hall, and I don't have anything in my collection to send them. Then what happens?
It's the thought that counts and these lists are there the help the gift-giver find something for the PC. You're welcome to buy or trade for stuff if nothing is on point. I don't know anyone who only collects Crosby and Hall but if that type of situation arises, I'll figure something out before we draw straws.
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

like the new rules update

can you put me as i am a maybe right now for it... as i am still on a holding patten for trades/sales/buys
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(11-08-2011, 08:57 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote:

It's the thought that counts and these lists are there the help the gift-giver find something for the PC. You're welcome to buy or trade for stuff if nothing is on point. I don't know anyone who only collects Crosby and Hall but if that type of situation arises, I'll figure something out before we draw straws.

If you should happen to get someone who collects something you don't have a lot of, I would imagine that most collectors ( I know I'm one of them!) would be happy with getting something nice as future trade bait
[Image: opiebanner.png]

Thanks to Tha Penguin for the banner!
Always looking for Senators and Canucks cards.

Opie's Senators Collection: 4036/14396 28.3%, according to Beckett's database

RE: Secret Santa: Now Registering Addresses
I have done a few trades for Oddball, so I could vouch for him.
I collect Subban (Auto Only) and all Tanev cards
http://s1081.photobucket.com/albums/j344/KelvinCanuck/

(11-09-2011, 07:17 AM)Canucklehead Wrote: I have done a few trades for Oddball, so I could vouch for him.
Thanks for that. I'll shoot you a PM and touch base.
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

hey how many post do you need to be in on this? i thought it was 100 but the front page says 50 so i should be ok right??

Thanks
Brandon
534 Modano cards and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome Idea! I'd love to be in on it! PM incoming Ricebondsmntna2young.

RE: Secret Santa: Register Your Address by November 15
Count me in if I meet the requirements. Smile