`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1993 ud TARGET exclusive factory set /14k???

1993 ud TARGET exclusive factory set /14k???
Just when I thought I've seen it all, I came upon a 1993 upper deck factory set (sealed) which has a "Target" logo printed on the box and is serially numbered out of 14k.

The box looks identical to a reg 93 ud factory set, except for the target logo and serial number.

Does anyone know anything about it?

It doesn't make sense if this is just the typical ud base set (w jeter rc, etc) because why would it be serially numbered?

RE: 1993 ud TARGET exclusive factory set /14k???
(11-06-2011, 02:19 PM)011873 Wrote: Just when I thought I've seen it all, I came upon a 1993 upper deck factory set (sealed) which has a "Target" logo printed on the box and is serially numbered out of 14k.

The box looks identical to a reg 93 ud factory set, except for the target logo and serial number.

Does anyone know anything about it?

It doesn't make sense if this is just the typical ud base set (w jeter rc, etc) because why would it be serially numbered?
I also have a sealed box of a 1993 upper deck baseball set. On top it reads " The Upper Deck Company Salutes Legends in the Making. I'm not sure about the last word because its coverd with wording from the seal wrapper. Mine is also numbered 12424/14505. Did you find out anything about this set?

RE: 1993 ud TARGET exclusive factory set /14k???
I opened it, contains just the reg cards.

funny thing is that the top part (with the photos, numbering etc) is not printed on the box. Its a piece of paper which is glued to a reg factory box.