`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2011 topps triple threads major find!!

RE: 2011 topps triple threads major find!!
Are you gonna be able to sell this one card for 650 bucks right before you post a scan?
Sound familiar, eh?
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1464275.html
collecting Cheslor Cuthbert.
I can 50/50 midwest league autos.
[Image: chesbatting-2-1.jpg]

(11-07-2011, 03:04 PM)johnxgodfree Wrote: for those that wonder. user had a card I liked on ebay for a high price. noticed he was on the forum here, we ended up eventually meeting on a price but of course right after i spent the cash i had on a different card earlier that day. so it is on the backburner for a while

can't say I agree with his system but here it is:
So..... every 1/1 STARTS at $1000? Yeah.... the Beckett guys using actual sales data are the clowns. Your method is fool-proof. They use sales data, but yours is valued at a certain amount because you have assigned it an arbitrary number of points that are worth an arbitrary value per point. I am glad I revisited this thread, it just keeps on giving.

In a capitalist economy, the market determines the value of goods, not the seller. The seller may insist that his goods have a certain value but if no one is willing to pay the desired price and the goods go unsold, then this is the fault of the seller, not the buyer as this guy insists. He has set up a Soviet style pricing system and then bitches when no one agrees with him. Good luck with your five year plan comrade.

(11-07-2011, 03:04 PM)johnxgodfree Wrote: for those that wonder. user had a card I liked on ebay for a high price. noticed he was on the forum here, we ended up eventually meeting on a price but of course right after i spent the cash i had on a different card earlier that day. so it is on the backburner for a while

can't say I agree with his system but here it is:
By this system this card should fetch over $1200, any takers? How about you Whitey? I am willing to let it go cheap, using your system this truely could be a steal.

[Image: Scan1-1.jpg][Image: Scan3.jpg]

above comment is right
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Heres your "fantasy card" bozo. enjoy.
http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa41...an0013.jpg

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

cool looking card. But i have to say that it may be a $50-$75 card.

Really nice looking card. congrats on the pull
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

that is a sweet card shame they didnt use colored pieces for the posey section also! but i sorta like how it fans from color to white to color also
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

My apologies!