IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Topps Tier 1

RE: Topps Tier 1
Any and all Pirates please especially autos

I'm still iffy about this product. The first 3 box breaks I saw looked good, at least worth the price or more, but then I saw a 2 box break where he pulled 4 of the "Up and coming" autos...Yikes. I wouldn't buy more than one box but I don't think I will if I might not even get 1/4 of my money's worth. At least marquee had all the sweet patch stuff, looks like there's little to no patches on the relics.
[Image: ozziesmithbanner.jpg]
Always collecting Ozzie Smith!

Way too few cards in the box for the price for me to buy. I will pick up the Yankees online.

I just watched 5 box break videos from Cards Infinity on youtube. Not impressed at all!! This looks like a poor man's version of Marquee. 2 Rookie Autos (Ackley & Pineda are in there, so not all bad) and a single swatch of a current veteran. There was a Johnny Mize bat card, but nothing worth $80-$90 per box.

I guess I will have to wait til Topps 2012 Series 1 if I want to open some boxes. No way in hell I would pay that much for one pack.

Yea so far I am not impressed with this product. I seen some breaks and the "rookie" autos /999 SUCK!!!! I did see 2 Manny Pac-Mans pulled but to me that means its going to be watered down with him and his value will drop. The legend relics are nice but nothing to write home about esp. a piece of twig. Iwill prob just buy/trade for guys I like. ----my $.02

How can you have autographs numbered/999 when the base cards are numbered to 799? That seems asinine to me.
[Image: ozziesmithbanner.jpg]
Always collecting Ozzie Smith!

(11-09-2011, 03:49 PM)dlcarst Wrote: How can you have autographs numbered/999 when the base cards are numbered to 799? That seems asinine to me.
EXACTLY!!!
For the $$/box = $$/pack...out of /999 is awful!!

(11-09-2011, 03:49 PM)dlcarst Wrote: How can you have autographs numbered/999 when the base cards are numbered to 799? That seems asinine to me.
Seems kind of dumb. Is there really going to be 999 different people that want the same card?

Glad I canceled my order for the case . I bought 2 boxes anyway and here are the results.

Purple Hunter Pence #/25
Blue, Blyleven #/199
Relic Reyes #/399
Relic Beltran #/99
Auto,Jordan Zimmermann #/999 sigh
Auto Peralta #/699
Auto Noesi #/999 sigh again. I think I have pulled one of his autos in everyother box this year.
Auto Brandon Belt! At least one decent card.