`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Julio Chrome SP

Julio Chrome SP
Got in a big trade today with tons of 2011 rookies,inserts,and several autos and mem.

Pricing isnt up yet....but I wouldnt mind selling or trading my Julio base and the SP.

[Image: scan0061.jpg]

RE: Julio Chrome SP
Cam! lol

ahh lol....do you need these?

Yea I don't have either of those lol. Sweet Julio by the way! ha he's kinda been the guy i've been getting stuff from since Bruce Carter isn't in everything and all of Cam's stuff is extremely expensive.

yea I got lucky and ended up with dupes of the Elite TOTC auto of Cam or I wouldnt have an auto either.

I dont really open a lot of wax so I dont have a ton of his stuff....I think besides hit and PP the only rookie I have pulled of him was that Sweet Spot one I traded you awhile back.

I dont mind trading you one of these if you need it tho.

But hey man Julio isnt a bad one to be getting stuff of.
I am getting all about some Andy Dalton now.
I dont have much tho...just one auto and some rookies.

Dupes of what? the Cam?!!!! lol I'd trade for it but I doubt I have the stuff to get it. I need to build my trade bait back up after Christmas. or even sooner. I think I talked the parents into getting a box of certified when it comes out in a few weeks and I asked serg on twitter if we were gonna do the group break on certified and he was thinking so.Biggest piece of trade bait I have right now is the Locker absolute.

Have not heard back from you on our trade!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

(11-05-2011, 01:26 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: Dupes of what? the Cam?!!!! lol I'd trade for it but I doubt I have the stuff to get it. I need to build my trade bait back up after Christmas. or even sooner. I think I talked the parents into getting a box of certified when it comes out in a few weeks and I asked serg on twitter if we were gonna do the group break on certified and he was thinking so.Biggest piece of trade bait I have right now is the Locker absolute.
Lol yea....I dont have Dupes anymore....I had to trade one bc I got a Marino patch auto in a bgs 9 with a 10 auto....couldnt pass up a PC piece like that.

I havent decided what to do with the other since its my only one....but if I decide to move it....you are the first guy I am talking to lol
(11-05-2011, 01:28 AM)philly eagle in az Wrote: Have not heard back from you on our trade!
sorry man...I havent even looked at my trade page....It was mid-term week for me so I have been swamped....There is a big show at the mall all weekend so I just wanted to hop on here and catch up a bit before that haha

I will get with you and see if we can make a deal tho.