`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Sweet Spot...My luck finally draws down

RE: 2011 Sweet Spot...My luck finally draws down
(11-03-2011, 06:12 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: Carter indeed was the best pull. I didn't really want to buy the box, but it was their first one of a new case, and they didn't have any more inception (which is what I wanted to try out) and crown was gome, prime marked way too high, and no more boxes older than 2006.

Also they only had 3 packers gu/auto cards I didnt have and they were verrrrry expensive.
i didnt pick carter cause of him being a defensive player and figd the value is always in the offense.

Nope, on value Carter was tops. I actaully have an elite Todman insert worth about the same as his auto. Plus the Cowboys defense right now is young and very talented and, not this yr, they will be very good once they figure out their secondary and O-line.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

(11-04-2011, 08:59 AM)bigtrip18 Wrote: Nope, on value Carter was tops. I actaully have an elite Todman insert worth about the same as his auto. Plus the Cowboys defense right now is young and very talented and, not this yr, they will be very good once they figure out their secondary and O-line.
Very true. Todman will probably never get the chance to play also.