Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chads Cards... I have your cards...

Chads Cards... I have your cards...
Hey,

I have the three cards I promised to you...Wink pm me your address...Wink thanks!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

RE: Chads Cards... I have your cards...
where are you man??? I am trying to GIVE you the three cards I got you on COMC... hello???

Yea, tried to work a trade for a bunch of cards, got hounded, sent PM and nothing....

(11-06-2011, 03:37 PM)0264 roadrunner1964 Wrote: Yea, tried to work a trade for a bunch of cards, got hounded, sent PM and nothing....
wonder what the hell is going on with dude, I was even trying to GIVE him the cards for FREE... and then he offered me a Shipley card, and then NOTHING... wonder what's up???

(11-06-2011, 03:37 PM)0264 roadrunner1964 Wrote: Yea, tried to work a trade for a bunch of cards, got hounded, sent PM and nothing....
I have been very busy the past few weeks and havent done any trades. And got the flu this week on top of that. Once I get back in the swing of this I will check out the trade...you didnt get "hounded" whtever you mean by that. I am just not on here all the time
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(11-06-2011, 03:59 PM)chads-cards Wrote: I have been very busy the past few weeks and havent done any trades. And got the flu this week on top of that. Once I get back in the swing of this I will check out the trade...you didnt get "hounded" whtever you mean by that. I am just not on here all the time
I never said you hounded me... read the post... some other dude did... I will send them out asap ok
thanks!!!

(11-06-2011, 04:28 PM)superynaldo Wrote: I never said you hounded me... read the post... some other dude did... I will send them out asap ok
thanks!!!
He quoted the other guy's post. Tongue

(11-06-2011, 04:29 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: He quoted the other guy's post. Tongue
yeah, I noticed that AFTER I posted... thanks...Smile