Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
life just threw me a curveball :( update
Sad 
life just threw me a curveball :( update
I just got off the phone with my parents about 10 min ago and learned some very sad news about my family's dog of about 10 years. Im not a person who would usually tell others outside of my close friends and family about my personal issues but right now im scared. Samson (shown below) has had a cough for about 3 months and at first the doctors thought it was just allergies but recently this week they took X-Rays and noticed a cloudiness in his lungs. Sam had a test done yesterday and today and the results are pointing to cancer of some sort right now.
I would give my entire collection to see him make it through this free of illness and safe.
Im just asking for your prayers to help Sam make it through what ever it is that is causing this.

Thanks

[Image: sam.jpg]
[Image: sam1.jpg]

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

RE: life just threw me a curveball :(
Our girl Eve of 11 recently passed. She was the epitome of healthy until she came down with bronchitis suddenly. She seemed to be responding to the medication and then we came home one evening and she had passed. It was a very traumatic thing for us. From one dog lover to another you all are in our prayers.
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/

(11-04-2011, 04:19 PM)kennycooks Wrote: Our girl Eve of 11 recently passed. She was the epitome of healthy until she came down with bronchitis suddenly. She seemed to be responding to the medication and then we came home one evening and she had passed. It was a very traumatic thing for us. From one dog lover to another you all are in our prayers.
thanks and sorry for your loss, dogs are truly mans best friend
it hits even harder because my first dog passed of the same thing as they believe Samson has right now

Whoa, sorry dude. Wishing you and your fam all the best!
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

They'll be in my prayers.
Wishing for a speedy recovery.
Take care
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

Get better soon Sam....will be praying for him and your family...
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

we are here for you dude
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

I know how it is man. We had to put mine down last year...She was 18 and lived a good life. So as long as your dog lived a good life with your family thats all you can do. Hope all is well
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

thanks guys, my parents will find out the results monday so hopefully i will have some good news for everyone then

(11-04-2011, 05:06 PM)p18mann Wrote: thanks guys, my parents will find out the results monday so hopefully i will have some good news for everyone then
yeah mine had an accident when she was 6 and the doc told us she wouldnt live more than a year more....well she lived 12 more years so miracles happen. hope the results show some hope
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS