`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Completing collections with european issued hockey cards ?!

Completing collections with european issued hockey cards ?!
Hi, should we complete collections with european issued hockey cards (Russian, Czechs, Swedish, Finish)?

Sometimes even annual Beckett hockey colletor do not know them..
Would you top up your collection with european issued hockey cards?
To help collectors with completing all czech issued hockey cards and oddball series at www.czechhockeycards.eu

Write here what you think, miss, wonder about european issued hockey cards.
Cheers Lucas

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Completing collections with european issued hockey cards ?!
Hi Lucas

that´s a good idea. I have made many checklists from European sets which aren´t listed in the Beckett database (Swedish SHL Elitset, Finnish Cardset, Austrian EBEL, German DEL, Swiss Hockey League, Czech OFS and Russian KHL). I sent the lists to Tim from Beckett to update the database. Still waiting for the database update on the European sets. I´m currently in the making of these checklists: 2011-12 Austrian EBEL, 2011-12 German DEL and 2010-11 Russian KHL.
I spend lots of free time to create those checklists keeping the hockey database up to date.
It would be great if some of the European collectors could work together to deliver checklists from European card sets.
Any opinions from other members?

Benny
[iimg]http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr219/losthadon09/Digital%20Artwork/Hockey%20Banners/itf001.png[/img]

Banner by ThaPenguin

Hi Benny,
definitely... we work on the database of czech issued hockey cards and update at our pages. It is a hard work ...
It currently has more than 16.000 items and we continually add old rare series and evaluate them and there are new 2012-13 series comming up soon.

We belive that there is a lack of information about european issued hockey cards in general.

I also believe that there are great set of NHLers issued in the Czech Republic.
2011 Czech CS Legends
2011 Czech Retro Team emblem
2011 Czech He Saves He Wins (Dominik Hasek memorable edition)
2011 Czech Great Memories (Ivan Hlinka memorable edition)
Czech OFS, Czech stadion ....and others

I jus wonder how to add picture here..
it does not work..

Lucas, sent you a PM.
[iimg]http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr219/losthadon09/Digital%20Artwork/Hockey%20Banners/itf001.png[/img]

Banner by ThaPenguin