`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beckett Online Graded Card Price Guide

Beckett Online Graded Card Price Guide
Anyone on here use this yet? If so, what do you think about it. I was very displeased that they discontinued the graded card magazine but I guess this may be why they did it.

I have not signed up for it because it's only part of total access and it's the only thing I would be interested in....so just want to get some feedback before I seriously consider this.

Thanks
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

RE: Beckett Online Graded Card Price Guide
Like the graded card magazine, it's a limited feature since not EVERY potential graded card as a "book value" assigned to it.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

(11-07-2011, 01:34 PM)dmasci Wrote: Anyone on here use this yet? If so, what do you think about it. I was very displeased that they discontinued the graded card magazine but I guess this may be why they did it.

I have not signed up for it because it's only part of total access and it's the only thing I would be interested in....so just want to get some feedback before I seriously consider this.

Thanks
I would say most cards do not have the feature in use on it. I agree it could be a cool thing for Becket to push and do more of, but if that would be the only reason you were buying access to the OPG you'd probably be quite disappointed.

(11-08-2011, 02:29 AM)sesamestreet4life Wrote: I would say most cards do not have the feature in use on it. I agree it could be a cool thing for Becket to push and do more of, but if that would be the only reason you were buying access to the OPG you'd probably be quite disappointed.
Thanks, just what I needed to hear.
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]