`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 ONYX Baseballs Second Edition -BONUS!!

1 ONYX Baseballs Second Edition -BONUS!!
Walked into D&A the other day, and saw these on the shelf. Asked how they were and both workers said they hadn't seen any yet. That was all I needed to hear. I asked the girl behind the counter to pick one at random for me. You tell me how I did. I don't really follow minor ball, I have no idea...

[Image: 100_1199-1.jpg]

[Image: 100_1202.jpg]

[Image: 100_1203.jpg]
COA says it was personally signed by JAMESON TAILLON on September 30,2011, and has a COA hologram that matches one on the back of the ball.

Finally, when I opened the COA, another piece of paper fell out. Can't get a clear pic, but it's a redemption that says :

"You have won game used batting gloves used by RYMER LIRIANO!" and gives info on how to redeem it.

As said, no idea on these guys. How did I do??

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

RE: 1 ONYX Baseballs Second Edition -BONUS!!
Tallion is a hot prospect( # 9 on baseball america's list).. not sure on the other one.

(11-02-2011, 08:14 AM)wampier Wrote: Tallion is a hot prospect( # 9 on baseball america's list).. not sure on the other one.
Pirates drafted him in the first round of 2010. They gave him a huge signing bonus like 6 or 7 million if I remember right. Talk around town is there's high hopes he pans out and will be part of a young core of pitching arms the Pirates are putting together. I'd say it's a nice hit with that ball then again I'm probably a little more familiar with the name since I live in Pittsburgh and hear about him all the time.
[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 15655)      (Piazza - 1610)      (Wright - 759)

Tallion is a great hit.

Taillon, super hit! Was drafted second behind Bryce Harper 2 years ago.

Liriano is so young its hard to say but he is supposed to be 5 tool talent. I copied something I read about him to help you out.

Liriano is no stranger to ugly stat lines. In his pro debut in the Dominican Summer League he hit .198 but followed up the next year with a .350 AVG. In 2010 he hit .271 in short season ball but then hit .191 in 50 games in Low-A and .220 in 14 High-A games. He started this year back in High-A and got off to a 7 for 55 start and was sent back to Low-A. He has hit .312 with 11 HR and 47 SB in 80 games and should be given a third shot at High-A. He is just over a month past his 20th birthday so the ugly numbers shouldn't scare you off him. He has very good 5 category potential and is quickly moving up among my favorite fantasy prospects.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

how much did the box of Onix go for?
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

AWESOME pull!
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

Taillon went to my kids high school....good kid, solid prospect.
Photobucket: http://www.photobucket.com/pres2020

I collect Red Sox GU and Auto. Also trying to build quite a few sets. Plenty of duplicates available from most major sets from 2006-2013.

11/11/2011 - Decided to become a Nomar Garciaparra Supercollector
Haves: 2500/6475 = 38.6%

sent you a pm
collecting Cheslor Cuthbert.
I can 50/50 midwest league autos.
[Image: chesbatting-2-1.jpg]