`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyron Smith Prestige SP #255

Tyron Smith Prestige SP #255
I am new to this site, and have only recently gotten back into sports trading cards-- I got what I thought was a good deal on a box of 2011 Panini Prestige Football cards, and pulled a Tyron Smith #255 SP. I don't have a great feel for the marketplace, and am wondering if this is a solid pull, if anyone is interested in it, or if it isn't all that great. Also, by short print, what kind of numbers are we talking about here in terms of circulation?

Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Tyron Smith Prestige SP #255
They don't have a serial number but those sp's are really really hard to find in Prestige!Thats prob better than some of your actual "hits"

I am interested if you are unloading it. It doesnt have a # that i am aware of.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(11-01-2011, 10:29 PM)cameron887 Wrote: I am new to this site, and have only recently gotten back into sports trading cards-- I got what I thought was a good deal on a box of 2011 Panini Prestige Football cards, and pulled a Tyron Smith #255 SP. I don't have a great feel for the marketplace, and am wondering if this is a solid pull, if anyone is interested in it, or if it isn't all that great. Also, by short print, what kind of numbers are we talking about here in terms of circulation?

Thanks!
I would be interested in trading for it as well. Please let me know.
I collect Kobe Bryant, Trumaine Johnson, and LOST Autos and Relics.

http://s754.photobucket.com/albums/xx184/Gryffindor776/

You know I pulled a 2011 Prestige Rookie Edmond Gates SP, and it has a BV of $25, what I would like to know is how can you tell if the card is a SP? Are they marked? My Edmond Gates has no special markings. I'd like to find out more about how limited they are before trading it.

I actually had the LCS guy give me the open packs from Prestige and Threads since he was opening a new box. Among the throw away cards was this Tyron Smith SP as well as the Cameron Jordan SP. The Threads had a # to 250 Enderle RC too.
[Image: BECKETTBanner.jpg]
Trading for: Baseball Rookie Collection NEEDS | Frank Thomas | Ben Tate | Hideo Nomo | Ken Griffey Jr. (SEA uni) | Current Texans
*Wants marked as such* *NOT CURRENTLY TRADING*

Panini made a list before the draft of players they Sp'd for this product(10 total players).They don't have a serial number but panini said they were considerably fewer of the Sp's made than the regular rookie cards.

(11-01-2011, 11:57 PM)JME1979 Wrote: You know I pulled a 2011 Prestige Rookie Edmond Gates SP, and it has a BV of $25, what I would like to know is how can you tell if the card is a SP? Are they marked? My Edmond Gates has no special markings. I'd like to find out more about how limited they are before trading it.

The SP's were actually less than 1 per box...(well, minus the draft day versions). Anyways, I'm also interested in getting my hands on the Tyron Smith. It's one of the very few that I do still need.

(11-01-2011, 11:57 PM)JME1979 Wrote: You know I pulled a 2011 Prestige Rookie Edmond Gates SP, and it has a BV of $25, what I would like to know is how can you tell if the card is a SP? Are they marked? My Edmond Gates has no special markings. I'd like to find out more about how limited they are before trading it.
I Panini releases a list each year, I wasn't even aware it was a SP until I saw the book value on beckett.

(11-02-2011, 01:01 PM)cameron887 Wrote: I Panini releases a list each year, I wasn't even aware it was a SP until I saw the book value on beckett.
Unfortunately, they don't mark them. But that might be why I got my Edmond Gates SP off of the 'bay for $3.00.