`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Organize Help

Organize Help
I haven't messed around much with organize since all the changes and can't figure out a good way of adding cards. It seems you used to be able to for example search 2011 Topps Chrome then after you had that search term just put in the card you were looking for either the number or player in a new search area and it would bring it up. Now it seems that I have to look each card up seperately.

Also, and this is something I have always had a hard time with....When I do add a card it doesn't add a quantity and I have to go back to each card I added later and add that I have that card, which to me is super frustrating!

RE: Organize Help
You can still do it the old way. Just when you search 2011 chrome you have to click on the link that say "2011 Topps Chrome" then inside there its broken down and you can check the numbers you have and add them. Advice click the little drop down that allows you to "show 100" or it will still take forever.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Yeah, after adding you need to go to your org and number everything. It's easiest when you add them, to put them in recently added folder. Then you can use the menus at top and select everything. Just make sure when your done, and you are gonna move them to thier final folder, that you select 'move to' and not 'add to'. If not, they will still have the recently added tag.... Hope I didn't confuse you more....
[Image: 100_4824.jpg]

In your org, to add quantities- check all the items you want to specify that you have 1 of. Then go to the top and you will see "Fill" Have. Click on the "Fill" portion and you can specify that you have "1" of all the items that are checked.
Big Grin 
I found that getting all my cards in the first time was time-consuming but a lot better than the personal database I had been using on my computer. Now, updating and sorting my collection when necessary is worth the price of admission alone!

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

if you only want to find some cards in a search, you can use advanced search, or better yet, use parentheses

so, say you want to find 2010 topps chrome, but only cards 332,432,566. you would search "2010 topps chrome (332-432-566)"

you can do that for player names as well

(11-01-2011, 03:09 PM)branesergen Wrote: You can still do it the old way. Just when you search 2011 chrome you have to click on the link that say "2011 Topps Chrome" then inside there its broken down and you can check the numbers you have and add them. Advice click the little drop down that allows you to "show 100" or it will still take forever.
This seems counter productive....I Liked how you used to be able to add multiple filters with the search box after you had started an initial search
(11-01-2011, 05:14 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: if you only want to find some cards in a search, you can use advanced search, or better yet, use parentheses

so, say you want to find 2010 topps chrome, but only cards 332,432,566. you would search "2010 topps chrome (332-432-566)"

you can do that for player names as well
This didn't work for me Sad

(11-01-2011, 03:24 PM)jonathani Wrote: I found that getting all my cards in the first time was time-consuming but a lot better than the personal database I had been using on my computer. Now, updating and sorting my collection when necessary is worth the price of admission alone!

JonathanI
for PC i just add the whole "player" or "set" cards...ALL of them.. and check the ones i have.. 1 of i have one... trading i just look up name and year and add as needed and check "haves" or "needs" as i go
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(11-01-2011, 03:09 PM)branesergen Wrote: You can still do it the old way. Just when you search 2011 chrome you have to click on the link that say "2011 Topps Chrome" then inside there its broken down and you can check the numbers you have and add them. Advice click the little drop down that allows you to "show 100" or it will still take forever.
Also after I click on "2011 Topps Chrome" there is no check box next to the cards....ughhh

(11-01-2011, 08:18 PM)jallwine1 Wrote: This seems counter productive....I Liked how you used to be able to add multiple filters with the search box after you had started an initial search

This didn't work for me Sad
only works in the org, not the opg. dont type the "'s, do type the parentheses, do use hypens, not commas