`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it possible the Dolphins really are trying to "suck for luck"?

Is it possible the Dolphins really are trying to "suck for luck"?
So the past 2 games the Dolphins have dominated the first part of the games...especially the Denver game...they shut them out for like 56 minutes.

Both games they have Blown double digit leads late in the game...and it honestly looks like they quit trying at the end of games.

I am all for competing no matter what...and some may say throwing games is unfair....well its just a strategy the way I see it.
I know its an unwritten code that as a player you should always compete at 100% but thats not always the case.

I never want to see my Fins loose....but they havent even been to a superbowl in my lifetime....
This year is busted already anyway....even if we win out we dont make the playoffs.
So I honestly say I am for loosing and getting Andrew Luck
I mean the best QB we have had this decade it Jay Fiedler.
I am tired of drafting 8th-15th like we do almost every year and drafting a bunch of crap players....(Ginn,Allen..etc)
The one year we did draft first we got Jake Long...I am pretty sure he has yet to miss a pro bowl.

I am not implying the Dolphins really are throwing games at this point...I am just stating some things I have seen makes it look possible.

Do you think the Dolphins are throwing games?....should they be throwing games?...and were do you stand morally on it?

RE: Is it possible the Dolphins really are trying to "suck for luck"?
Are you trying to say that a multi-billion dollar industry is not left to chance? Are you crazy?!

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(11-03-2011, 07:40 PM)jonathani Wrote: Are you trying to say that a multi-billion dollar industry is not left to chance? Are you crazy?!

JonathanI
I would call it Logical....but hey...call it whatever you want.

I don't think a team would get together and intentionally throw a season like that because most of the guys on rosters are continually competing for jobs for next year. Even with signed contracts, most guys can get cut and out looking for a job so there's no guarantee that all the guys on the current team will be there next year.
Football Set Builder.
Topps Chrome, Upper Deck, Ultra and Score.

I af they agree with Scott maybe one or two players but if they are sucking for Luck they are getting beat out by Indy. They still have a chance though as I dont see Indy drafting him.