`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about Delivery Confirmation

Question about Delivery Confirmation
I'm in the middle of a trade with someone, and when we checked on the status of the package he sent me, it shows Delivery Confirmation in another state. Is it possible to have goten accidentally misrouted and that it will find its way to me, or is it lost for good?

Any help will be appreciated!

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
October 27, 2011, 6:09 pm
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19176
Delivery Confirmation™

Dispatched to Sort Facility
October 24, 2011, 6:09 pm

Acceptance
October 24, 2011, 11:24 am

Does this mean that it's lost or should I give it a few more days?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2

RE: Question about Delivery Confirmation
(10-29-2011, 08:22 PM)temple sportscards Wrote: I'm in the middle of a trade with someone, and when we checked on the status of the package he sent me, it shows Delivery Confirmation in another state. Is it possible to have goten accidentally misrouted and that it will find its way to me, or is it lost for good?

Anyhelp will be appreciated!
Na... give it a few days. i had one go through like 4 states before the receiver got their card...like a merry-go-round i swear
as long as it doesnt say
Delivered : Date/and some addy in another state
things are probably fine
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Probably gone for good.....had a $300 trade go missing....said delivered to my state and my zip but I never got it....other person got it but I got snubbed....sux
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(10-29-2011, 08:32 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: Na... give it a few days. i had one go through like 4 states before the receiver got their card...like a merry-go-round i swear
as long as it doesnt say
Delivered : Date/and some addy in another state
things are probably fine
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
October 27, 2011, 6:09 pm
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19176
Delivery Confirmation™

Dispatched to Sort Facility
October 24, 2011, 6:09 pm

Acceptance
October 24, 2011, 11:24 am

Does this mean that it's lost or should I give it a few more days?
Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2

I had one like that, it was delivered to the wrong address. Luckily I have a nice neighbor and he brought it right over a day later. Unfortunately I think your out of luck right now.
Looking for:
Shane Vereen
2010 Panini Threads CJ Spiller letter "I"
Topps Magic Autos
2010 Topps Prime Rookie Autographs

Check My Bucket and Sub-Folders
http://photobucket.com/jlombardi24

I say give it a few days. If there is no update on Monday then maybe start worrying...
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

I wouldn't worry about it, I had a package like that and they ended up sending like Priority Mail so I got it when I was suppose to. Sometimes the scanner on the line misreads the destination and is sent to that states pile. Just make sure the package isn't bent or torn when you get it.
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

You should be fine, all its saying is it went threw that sort facility. I does not say it has been delivered.
[Image: Razorback2.jpg]

Collecting Arkansas Razorbacks, Currently focused on Ryan Mallett and DJ Williams

The USPS is a funny thing. There is no way of telling what will happen. I had a package w/ D.C. go back and forth between WI and NV like 4 or 5 times before it was finally sent back to me for being "improperly addressed" or something along those lines. I readdressed it the exact same way and sent it back in the mail and the 2nd time around it was delivered in like 3 days. I've heard of packages getting lost and delivered a year later, there is no way of telling what's going on w/ that thing, you can only wait.
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

It typically will say "out for delivery" as the status when it is on a mail truck being delivered to the actual mailbox. I wouldn't stress just yet.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson