`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Post Office rant!

Post Office rant!
Ok, so yesterday I come home to one of those slips from the post office. I thought thats funny I didn't order anything that requires a signature? Then I look at the slip and it says pick up at post office AND amount DUE 1.72......What? Why would I owe? So I have to waste my Saturday going down to the Post Office. I get there and of course there is a huge line, finally its my turn and they ask me for the 1.72. She tells me the sender didnt put enough postage and that I have to pay or they can send it back. What?.....I ask her if the package didnt have correct postage why didnt you return it to sender? She says it wasnt caught until it reached this post office. I say BULL, your telling me that it was never scanned or looked at until it got here? It came all the way from Missouri to California with out ever being looked at? I tell her that is clearly impossible, how would you know where to ship it if you didnt scan it or at least look at the label? She continues to give me the run around as I tell her you cannot expect me to pay, it should have been returned if there was a problem, why would I pay? She then says you either pay now or we send it back......its only 1.72 and I do not wanna wait 2 weeks for it to go back and forth across the country so of course I payed. What a joke! I should have made them send it back but I already waited 2 weeks to get it and then the seller would have to pay all over again and I know he payed 25 bucks to ship it( it was a 1500 ct box of cards)so I wasnt gonna do that to him. But Im NOT happy. I have shipped a couple cards and was like 20 cents short on postage and they returned to sender on me and then they pull this crap! Screw the P.O

P.s. I wont get all racial on the people down at the local post office, but do the world a favor mrs postal employee. When giving a customer ridiculous and unfair news about how they have to pay for someone else's mistake, please SPEAK CLEAR english! Its bad enough without having to decipher what in the heck it is your saying. And would it hurt to be a little understanding? Instead you get this flip attitude like you want it or not?
ARGGHHHH ! LOL, OK im better now. Thanks

Photobucket
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

RE: Post Office rant!
...and that it is one of the MANY reasons the why the free market is deciding the FedEx and UPS are sufficent options, and the USPS and hurtin.

I agree with the English spoken part, makes me wonder how some people get a job interviewing with the skill set, or lack of, they have.
Collecting Buffalo Bills, Sabres, James Starks and Jonny Flynn cards!

http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n511/terps01fan/

I hate to say this.....but even if you purchase Deliver Confirmation, there is no guarantee that the post office will scan it. The proper procedure is for it to be scanned at the point it was recieved, which the shipping company I have to personally use does (I can't go to my post office because I've had nothing but problems every time I've shipped from there. It costs me more, but it seems when I ship from there, I don't lose my packages and I'm not treated rudely or as if I have no intelligence). I have had two instances where Delivery Confirmation was not scanned, and one of them cost me 60 dollars plus a card , while the other made it to its destination almost three weeks after it was sent because the wonderful USPS shipped to the wrong state.

It doesn't surprise me how bad things are in my neck of the woods. I saw my delivery guy today, wearing headphones and listening to music. Can't think of any other job that allows you to do that, especially while driving. Not only that, he left my mail on my doorstep yesterday, instead of my mailbox.
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

Wow, now another screw up. Just checked the tracking on another card I bought, says delivered but I havent got it yet. check out the tracking info, it looks pretty screwy....maybe it will show up still. Darn cause its a lower print run PC card. I hate the P.O !!
Delivered, Oct-24-11, 15:56 PM, FREMONT, CA, 94536
OUT FOR DELIVERY, Oct-24-11, 07:25 AM, FREMONT, CA, 94537
SORTING/PROCESS COMPLETE, Oct-24-11, 07:15 AM, FREMONT, CA, 94537
Arrival at Unit, Oct-24-11, 04:09 AM, FREMONT, CA, 94537
Enroute, Oct-23-11, 18:50 PM, RICHMOND, CA, 94804
Processed through USPS Sort Facility, Oct-22-11, 20:30 PM, RENO, NV, 89510

ive had to pay postage on a couple items ive received. nothing big, like 25 cents a piece. just part of the game i guess. i just get mad at the person that sent it to me cuz i pay like 3 bucks for shipping, and it cost like $1.72 to ship, but then i have to go to the post office and pay a quarter extra to get my item? well mr ebay seller, there goes your 5 stars lol
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Update: seller refunded the 1.72 and a neighbor just hand delivered my missing PC card, Sweet , what A nice lady to bring me my package. I'm just glad it was mis delivered to a woman and not a guy. A guy might have wanted to keep a it but a woman thinks " oh a stupid trading card". LOL , all ended well. Smile