`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading to complete 2010 Score Sets and Subsets

Trading to complete 2010 Score Sets and Subsets
I have recently just started collecting football cards. I have primarily focused on 2010 Score as well as 2011 Score (just started), 2011 Topps (still working on), and 2011 Prestige (about 40 cards short of complete base set). Basically what I am getting at is I would like to trade cards to complete my 2010 score base and sub sets (only need 29 cards total). It will be my first collected set and I am eager to complete it. Unfortunately I have limited cards to trade with, mostly 2010 score, 2011 prestige and some 2011 topps. If anyone can help this newb with advice or guidance please do so. I tried contacting some people but most have their email hidden. Thank you.
Have updated what I need in my organize (sorry new at this) and working on adding more of what I have.. thanks again guys

RE: Trading to complete 2010 Score Sets and Subsets
I have tons send me an offer
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

Same you can check me. All the cards you have in your organize available for trade needs to be marked 1 in the trade away column and 1 in the have column. Also your wants folder should be marked public so people can see what you need/have.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

ok thanks guys

What do you need in '11 prestige... I bet I have all you needs (well, with the exception of the SPs).