`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small Trade Thread

Small Trade Thread
I just bought this new scanner so i figured i would test it. I'am redoing my organize but the cards shown here are all loaded. I'm primarily looking for Topps triple threads or Tribute and multicolored patch cards. Please don't send me offers for anything other than what i'm looking for. I have plenty of trade bait so there is no need for more.

**Any smudges,Smears or scratches are on the holders and not the cards***

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

RE: Small Trade Thread
Isn't the Cueto a patch, you should hold that one man.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(10-28-2011, 11:43 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Isn't the Cueto a patch, you should hold that one man.
No it's just the piping from his jersey. you gotta see this patch i pulled yesterday i'll scan it. gimmi a minute
i pulled these yesterday

Photobucket

sweet patch.....still would love one of those mantles
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(10-29-2011, 12:02 AM)elberson Wrote: sweet patch.....still would love one of those mantles
The mantles can still be had for the right card(s) I have to reload them in because i'm redoing my organize because it became a mess and i got a whole bunch of new stuff.

any interest in the bonds patches ( 3 color, 4 color ) or for the 06 and 07 threads? if so, pm me your email and ill send a couple of pics later
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

(10-29-2011, 12:17 AM)elberson Wrote: any interest in the bonds patches ( 3 color, 4 color ) or for the 06 and 07 threads? if so, pm me your email and ill send a couple of pics later
Yea let me take a gander at them.

yeah........ill send later in the day......your gonna love the patches

I think they finally updated the checklist of ttt, so i can at least load them now and you can check out what i have. Ill load all of them after my sick 14 hour workday is over, and maybe we can figure something out. Thanks for holding all that stuff i appreciate it, like i said if someone sends you offers and you take them ill understand, but thanks

check me for the cano hamilton tabata and hudson
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo