`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
A funny message. Count the spelling mistakes

RE: A funny message. Count the spelling mistakes
I,for one, would not want a card with worts. So its great that you have a wortless one. Ebay now charges sellers for the total amount of the auction including the shipping. I charge $2.95 which includes delivery confirmation, penny sleeve, top loader, team bag and a bubble mailer. Seller who ship in plain white envelopes and charge anything over $1 for shipping should receive negatives or a the very least a 1 star rating.
Collecting any and everything LOST 112/138 (81%) LOST autographed cards and 33/95 (35%) LOST Memorabilia Cards.

I got a pwe today. I left a positive feedback and mentioned the shipper used a pwe. I then get a emessage asking why I wrote that in feedback comments?
Well gee, maybe because other buyers should know how you ship cards.

(10-28-2011, 07:48 PM)talkntribe Wrote: wow. I'm not gonna lie. Just trying to read that gave me a headache. I couldn't even finish reading. I'll just say do what everyone suggest. lol. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
+1
I cant even spell that bad even if I wanted to.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

What a scum bag eBay seller. Thanks for the heads up.

Wonder if someone gave this idiot a diploma?

So, from his point of view, its almost like it's YOUR fault that his cards are worthless, that ebay charges him so much, that paypal takes all his money, for the supplies he uses & for the gas he spends to drive to the PO & that he has to stand in line...??? HaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!! What a tool!!!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

Hey guys obviously he cant type or spell or both but look at what he is saying. eBay takes all the profit or a huge majority of it while the seller has deal with all the consequences/punishments. I dont sell on eBay for the same reason anymore. Im not defending his treatment to the buyer or even the way he packaged the item but at the very least he does make a valid point and most of us "buyers" expect too much without doing due diligence beforehand. Most buyers expect...1-2 day delivery, card must be better than mint otherwise the seller lied in item description, card must be sent in our own specific mailing method, seller must respond to any questions within 4 hours, etc. There is absolutely no way a person who never dealt/met with you before can possibly know your preferred shipping method. Its up to YOU to send a message BEFORE the item ends and make such requests. Also if a seller asks for $50 s/h and sends you a PWE you want to know whose fault that is? YOURS. You are assuming/expecting that if you pay $50 for s/h it must be air mailed, insured, have DC and signature confirmation within 12 hours otherwise the seller lied. Now I personally would never pull this kinda of crap but other people may so its up to you to know what you are getting into before hitting the "confirm bid" button...Just some food for thought!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(10-28-2011, 10:57 PM)woodrowsbat Wrote: I got a pwe today. I left a positive feedback and mentioned the shipper used a pwe. I then get a emessage asking why I wrote that in feedback comments?
Well gee, maybe because other buyers should know how you ship cards.
Well, gee...because it is the TRUTH!!!
I do the same thing, if the card arrived undamaged, then the stars are ok, but the comment lets others know he ships this way..

(10-29-2011, 06:32 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Hey guys obviously he cant type or spell or both but look at what he is saying. eBay takes all the profit or a huge majority of it while the seller has deal with all the consequences/punishments. I dont sell on eBay for the same reason anymore. Im not defending his treatment to the buyer or even the way he packaged the item but at the very least he does make a valid point and most of us "buyers" expect too much without doing due diligence beforehand. Most buyers expect...1-2 day delivery, card must be better than mint otherwise the seller lied in item description, card must be sent in our own specific mailing method, seller must respond to any questions within 4 hours, etc. There is absolutely no way a person who never dealt/met with you before can possibly know your preferred shipping method. Its up to YOU to send a message BEFORE the item ends and make such requests. Also if a seller asks for $50 s/h and sends you a PWE you want to know whose fault that is? YOURS. You are assuming/expecting that if you pay $50 for s/h it must be air mailed, insured, have DC and signature confirmation within 12 hours otherwise the seller lied. Now I personally would never pull this kinda of crap but other people may so its up to you to know what you are getting into before hitting the "confirm bid" button...Just some food for thought!!!
Thats exactly why I ALWAYS ask questions BEFORE I bid. I always ask for a closer inspection/opinion of the cards condition, & I ask about their shipping methods (packaging/handling/shipping time ect) regardless of how much they charge for shipping. I never assume anything. I jus like to be sure, rather than "hope" the seller is honest & trustworthy. This way, I can avoid all the second guessing & confusion. Sometimes the seller even puts it in their description, but nowadays it seems as if sellers dont even bother with a description at all. They jus list "AND" reinforce their instructions on what "they" expect from the buyers.

On the rare ocassion when I do sell of feebay, I list as much info as possible about the card, my shipping fees, and how I will package, protect & ship the card (always in a bubble mailer of course).

[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

bakerman8419 Wrote:
Hey guys obviously he cant type or spell or both but look at what he is saying. eBay takes all the profit or a huge majority of it while the seller has deal with all the consequences/punishments. I dont sell on eBay for the same reason anymore. Im not defending his treatment to the buyer or even the way he packaged the item but at the very least he does make a valid point and most of us "buyers" expect too much without doing due diligence beforehand. Most buyers expect...1-2 day delivery, card must be better than mint otherwise the seller lied in item description, card must be sent in our own specific mailing method, seller must respond to any questions within 4 hours, etc. There is absolutely no way a person who never dealt/met with you before can possibly know your preferred shipping method. Its up to YOU to send a message BEFORE the item ends and make such requests. Also if a seller asks for $50 s/h and sends you a PWE you want to know whose fault that is? YOURS. You are assuming/expecting that if you pay $50 for s/h it must be air mailed, insured, have DC and signature confirmation within 12 hours otherwise the seller lied. Now I personally would never pull this kinda of crap but other people may so its up to you to know what you are getting into before hitting the "confirm bid" button...Just some food for thought!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before I bid on any card, I ask about any creases, dinged corners, dents, scratches, or chipping? There is no way to accurately judge all those things from a scan alone. Especially creases, scratches, and dents, they are almost impossible to see. His answer to me was it was "Mint", and it says mint in his description. I've been burnt to many times from sellers who dont care. I usually dont ask about the shipping, but I figure $2+ is a bubble mailer, anything less is usually a PWE. Thats pretty much been my experience so far. I like how he calls out the $4-5 shipping charges, like they are the norm. I go to the bay EVERY DAY, and it's rare to see anyone with $4-5 shipping charges. Maybe before DSR's really came about, but not now. I'm also not asking him to sell the cards. Most any seller, especially 1 with a large feedback score should know the deal with ebay fees. I also do think cards should be at least nm-mint. Thats pretty much how we would like all our cards to be, am I wrong to think this. If there are flaws with the card, they should be listed in the auction. I've gotten alot of ruined cards, and relisted them to sell, while listing every flaw there was.