`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strangely, I need decoy cards

Strangely, I need decoy cards
If anyone has a good quantity of decoy cards, somewhere in the medium thickness for decoy cards, I am willing to lay out a few cards. looking for about 100 or so, willing to give a $8 card in trade.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RE: Strangely, I need decoy cards
I have like 10

What is a "decoy"card..??
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

(10-28-2011, 02:45 PM)muz0 Wrote: What is a "decoy"card..??
A "non"card placed in packs to help foil pack searchers.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

I have a 400 or 500 count box full of them. If you're willing to pay the exact shipping, you can have them. They are not all blanks as some of them are upper deck and some are the plain white decoys. What are you using them for if you don't mind me asking?

I can even send them media mail so the shipping isn't a ton.

(10-28-2011, 03:17 PM)david campos Wrote: I have a 400 or 500 count box full of them. If you're willing to pay the exact shipping, you can have them. They are not all blanks as some of them are upper deck and some are the plain white decoys. What are you using them for if you don't mind me asking?

I can even send them media mail so the shipping isn't a ton.
I can pay shipping costs. I am going to try to make a custom mini storage box. I have been using set boxes and placing a decoy between each row and I can fit like 7 or 8 rows in a standard sized set box. The problem is I have like 8 of these set boxes filled with mini's and I have to keep shuffling between them. I'd rather make one big box and make it nice and sturdy. Send me a PM and we can hash out something for the decoys
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]