`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scottie Pippen/Steve Nash

Scottie Pippen/Steve Nash
Does anyone know the highest value card that Steve Nash and Scottie Pippen have? I am interested in buying or trading for both

RE: Scottie Pippen/Steve Nash
I saw a Pippen/Jordan dual Exquisite patch autograph sell for thousands. Good luck getting it.

(10-28-2011, 01:59 PM)will23c1982 Wrote: I saw a Pippen/Jordan dual Exquisite patch autograph sell for thousands. Good luck getting it.
I am looking for just a Scottie Pippen card, not with anyone else

Most likely both Exquisite.

So you want the most expensive that Beckett actually gives a price for? Because if that's the case, then it's these two (unless I missed something):

2004-05 Exquisite Collection Patches Autographs #SP Scottie Pippen

1996-97 SkyBox Premium Autographics Blue #58 Steve Nash

If that's not the case, then technically any 1/1 (especially from Exquisite, Black or Triple Threads) would qualify.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(10-28-2011, 03:54 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: So you want the most expensive that Beckett actually gives a price for? Because if that's the case, then it's these two (unless I missed something):

If that's not the case, then technically any 1/1 (especially from Exquisite, Black or Triple Threads) would qualify.
what is the value of these two cards?

(10-28-2011, 09:14 PM)youngwl31 Wrote: what is the value of these two cards?
We're not allowed to give out individual card values. All I can say is that combined they are $1,300.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(10-28-2011, 03:54 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: So you want the most expensive that Beckett actually gives a price for? Because if that's the case, then it's these two (unless I missed something):

why would anyone trade/sell away there exquisite cards they are the most powerful cards in nba card history what is wrong with these's ppl i would never give up my exquisite cards NEVER

(10-28-2011, 10:05 PM)jay187 Wrote: why would anyone trade/sell away there exquisite cards they are the most powerful cards in nba card history what is wrong with these's ppl i would never give up my exquisite cards NEVER
Maybe somebody does like Scottie Pippen