`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy game day 7 day!

Happy game day 7 day!
Nothing better then getting up in the morning knowing the world series is going to a game 7 tonight! I will literally be steering at the clock all day at work! The possibility of dramatic sports history being made tonight is what I enjoy the most! It's definitely been a great series, cheers to an exciting game 7!
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

RE: Happy game day 7 day!
Pulling for St. Louis in this one!!!
[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 15655)      (Piazza - 1610)      (Wright - 759)

Is the game gonna be in Texas?
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

(10-28-2011, 06:42 AM)chasescardcave Wrote: Is the game gonna be in Texas?
@ St. Louis
[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 15655)      (Piazza - 1610)      (Wright - 759)

I was cheering for the Rangers. Now I don't care. Rangers suck and they deserve to lose tonight.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

(10-28-2011, 08:45 AM)benner73 Wrote: I was cheering for the Rangers. Now I don't care. Rangers suck and they deserve to lose tonight.

Are you joking? This has been one of the greatest World Series ever. I understand how Rangers fans could be disappointed in last night's game, but I don't see how a comment like that could come from anyone if they even consider themselves a fan of the game.

(10-28-2011, 08:45 AM)benner73 Wrote: I was cheering for the Rangers. Now I don't care. Rangers suck and they deserve to lose tonight.
What a terrible thing to say. The team that is playing in a game 7 for a World Series title sucks and deserves to lose? It was a horrible loss for the Rangers considering that Cruz should have easily gotten to that ball and made the catch. I even felt like it should have been an error, not a triple. The fact is, these are 2 great teams fighting it out, game by game, inning by inning and pitch by pitch. I hope and pray the Rangers pull it out tonight. They deserve to win it and the Cards already have 10 titles. This would be a huge moment for the Rangers and their fans.

(10-28-2011, 05:43 AM)sonnyday Wrote: Nothing better then getting up in the morning knowing the world series is going to a game 7 tonight! I will literally be steering at the clock all day at work! The possibility of dramatic sports history being made tonight is what I enjoy the most! It's definitely been a great series, cheers to an exciting game 7!
Right now is not happy at all for Ranger's fans. I have stuck by this team for 30 years and to see them that close 2 times last night was heart breaking and gut wrenching. I barely slept last night. I kept having nightmares about that missed catch with 2 outs in the bottom of the 9th. The only thing that can make this day happy is if the Rangers pull it out tonight. Everything points to the Cards winning. Momentum, confidence, home crowd, umpire they are 8-1 with while the Rangers are 1-5 this season, Rangers players disheartened, their ace pitching. But maybe all that will help the Rangers as the Cards seem to thrive on being the underdog or comeback team. It should be a great game. Come on Rangers!

(10-28-2011, 09:49 AM)lobos1974 Wrote: Right now is not happy at all for Ranger's fans. I have stuck by this team for 30 years and to see them that close 2 times last night was heart breaking and gut wrenching.
As a giant's fan I know exactly how you feel...I remember feeling exactly the same way after Game 6 of the 2002 series...and then it took 8 more agonizing years for the giants to get back there...

I've been pulling for the Rangers all the way this year since the Giants got eliminated...I'd love to see them get thier first championship...unfortunately, I have a feeling that they will suffer the same fate tonight as the Giants did back in 2002 (the last time there was a game 7 btw)....

This is one of the best series in years in my opinion! Can't wait until this gets going tonight.
I'm not a fan of either team but, wow what a great action packed game last night. Any true fan of baseball has to say this is fun to watch. Hopefully tonight is full of the same drama of last night!
Also , good luck to all you Cardinals and Rangers fans. As a Pirate fan it's been very hard to get excited for the postseason year after year without seeing my team in the big show. This year has been different for me for some reason.

Im not a fan of either team, but to me it has been a great series.... I was nervous last night when feliz was 1 strike away and blew it and then again with berkman one inning later!!!! Cant imagine what cardinals or raners fans were feeling!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s