`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doesn't look like they will sell.....

RE: Doesn't look like they will sell.....
Ill discuss it with the business partner lol (aka my dad) ill be seeing him tomorrow
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

lol...early christmas present right?

(10-27-2011, 11:23 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Ill discuss it with the business partner lol (aka my dad) ill be seeing him tomorrow

[quote='fishtaco02' pid='1758650' dateline='1319776556']
lol...early christmas present right?

Ha idk. he wins rookie of the year then ill my mine and someone elses xmas very nice

In my honest opinion, I think they will go up. If you look at Matt Ryan's 2008 Donruss Threads Rookie Class Auto it is up there. I think if Cam keeps playing like he is, he will be better than Matt Ryan. This nameplate value could very well double here by the end of the season.
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

(10-28-2011, 08:23 AM)msimonds Wrote: In my honest opinion, I think they will go up. If you look at Matt Ryan's 2008 Donruss Threads Rookie Class Auto it is up there. I think if Cam keeps playing like he is, he will be better than Matt Ryan. This nameplate value could very well double here by the end of the season.
yeah ill see what I can do. We just bought a million card collection 2 weeks ago and my dad callled me yesterday saying he bought a collection of over 1000 autos/game used. So Ill see how the show goes sunday and get back to you.