`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FedEx Rant

RE: FedEx Rant
(10-27-2011, 11:42 AM)chrisa19978 Wrote: I never really look at the bottom till now because I could care less where it goes to just as long as it gets here safely.
well, based on the rest of your comments, this doesnt really seem, well, true

(10-27-2011, 03:19 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: well, based on the rest of your comments, this doesnt really seem, well, true
When I go on a site and it says its supposed to be delievered today and it has not even left the destination it was shipped at there is a problem. You just like to start a debate I could care less what you think but thanks for your 2 cents.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

(10-27-2011, 03:26 PM)chrisa19978 Wrote: When I go on a site and it says its supposed to be delievered today and it has not even left the destination it was shipped at there is a problem. You just like to start a debate I could care less what you think but thanks for your 2 cents.
no, im just slightly confused by your comments. im not trying to be a bleep, it is just that your comments as stated seem like you are pissed at the delay, not concerned that you wont get the card at all. and i dont see anything to think you wont get it at all.

scheduled for delivery doesnt always happen on the date they anticipated.

it's an out of country delivery coming through a cyclonic system. things happen. but there isnt a reason to think it wont show up, just that it is delayed. if you are this concerned, just give them a call. both fed ex and UPS are usually really good at customer service (unlike certain websites *cough*)

Estimated time of delivery

So explain to me how they still had it being delievered at 10:30 today when this message was just sent.

Oct 27, 2011 1:40 PMIn transitVALENCIA VE

There is no estimate on when it will be delievered.
(10-27-2011, 03:41 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: no, im just slightly confused by your comments. im not trying to be a bleep, it is just that your comments as stated seem like you are pissed at the delay, not concerned that you wont get the card at all. and i dont see anything to think you wont get it at all.

scheduled for delivery doesnt always happen on the date they anticipated.

it's an out of country delivery coming through a cyclonic system. things happen. but there isnt a reason to think it wont show up, just that it is delayed. if you are this concerned, just give them a call. both fed ex and UPS are usually really good at customer service (unlike certain websites *cough*)
I am upset that it never even left the area and they still had it marked for being delievered today. Being a day late is one thing but to of just shipped the item today when it was supposed to be delievered 3 hours prior to when they shipped it out is wrong on there part. I will feel better when I have the card in hand as I spent alot for it.

(10-27-2011, 03:59 PM)chrisa19978 Wrote: So explain to me how they still had it being delievered at 10:30 today when this message was just sent.

Oct 27, 2011 1:40 PMIn transitVALENCIA VE

There is no estimate on when it will be delievered.

I am upset that it never even left the area and they still had it marked for being delievered today. Being a day late is one thing but to of just shipped the item today when it was supposed to be delievered 3 hours prior to when they shipped it out is wrong on there part. I will feel better when I have the card in hand as I spent alot for it.
honestly, it most probably is that cyclonic system down in those parts. give them a call though - they' probably be able to give you the 411. just have that tracking number ready for them. any time ive ever had an issue with fed ex, theyre able to resolve and explain things

(10-27-2011, 04:37 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: honestly, it most probably is that cyclonic system down in those parts. give them a call though - they' probably be able to give you the 411. just have that tracking number ready for them. any time ive ever had an issue with fed ex, theyre able to resolve and explain things
I have done that and the issue was it being sent out late one day and mechanical issues the next. The guy who sold it to me even asked and they told him to relax it will get there. He is upset as he sent it over night. He never mentioned anything about weather issues and neither did FedEx. So I believe they owe him on some shipping charges as they have delayed the shipment date 2 times now and have no time table on when it will arrive days after it was supposed to be here.

So its in Oct 27, 2011 11:06 PMArrived at FedEx locationMEMPHIS, TN my guess is I will not see it till Monday but there is no time or date listed yet.

(10-27-2011, 10:02 AM)chrisa19978 Wrote: So I was supposed to get my 1996 Leaf Signature Autographs Gold #118 Derek Jeter SP today at 10:30AM when it didn't come I called FedEx to ask where it was and the lady told me there was a issue with a flight and it was not going to come today and she couldn't give me a date as it has not gotten to the United States yet. So now I am upset. I believe I am going to contact the management and find out why it was delayed. I am wondering if there is someone I can contact as well as this was not my first issue with FedEx. Well now my new signature is going to have to wait.
I love the hand scribbled "comming soon," truly priceless. Grats on completing that monster. Impressive
http://s1014.photobucket.com/albums/af262/dayton310/

DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2 DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2
R.O.A. (DO NOT TRADE) THE GREAT 48

I just recieved it now if they had just put one day instead of leaving the arrival date blank I would of been fine. Updating my signature now.