`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Annoys Me...

RE: This Annoys Me...
I had a bid on that Larkin as well. It sucks, but there's nothing we can do about it.
Always trading for Barry Larkin. Also looking for Joe Burrow and Tee Higgins. 

Will consider trading for other current/past Cincinnati Reds and Bengals.

[Image: Uw7lfAR.jpg]

(10-26-2011, 09:47 PM)pyweed Wrote: If you read my posts carefully, I neither assumed nor claimed you personally did this. I am merely clarifying what is permissible and what is not for any who might be confused by members saying it's okay to cancel auctions. As I'm sure you know, most sellers who cancel auctions for the "item no longer available reason" are doing it to avoid fees. I am glad to hear that you are not one of them. I'm sorry you are taking it personally, however, and have resorted to name calling.

--the ignorant Mr. eBay
It is OK to cancel auctions, as long as it's for one of the reasons outlined by ebay just as it is OK to cancel bids, as long as it's for the reasons outlined by ebay. Like you said though, doubtful in most cases that those reasons are legit.

(10-26-2011, 09:47 PM)pyweed Wrote: If you read my posts carefully, I neither assumed nor claimed you personally did this. I am merely clarifying what is permissible and what is not for any who might be confused by members saying it's okay to cancel auctions. As I'm sure you know, most sellers who cancel auctions for the "item no longer available reason" are doing it to avoid fees. I am glad to hear that you are not one of them. I'm sorry you are taking it personally, however, and have resorted to name calling.

--the ignorant Mr. eBay
i apologize if i took your comments the wrong way! calling you ignorant wasn't trying to name call, just pointing out that you didn't know what I thought you were assuming
[Image: thCA4A41M6_zps6c3e4a45.jpg]

Why do you guys stoop to calling names and going off on each other? Its one thing to voice an opinion, its another to attack each other. This is pointless. We are not in high-school here are we? I can see both sides of this deal.

I think the main reason guys send offers is they can't risk losing the card. I am guilty of sending an offer a time or two. I have had guys say "I never end an auction early" and I have had guys shoot me a price. I generally ask that they change it to a BIN auction. I think this is with in the rules for them to do so. Correct me if I am wrong.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Happened to me all the time which is why I bid my absolute max on things. But if it is a 1/1and really want it, you may want to follow suit.
[Image: fredwilliamson.jpg]