`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need to add to PC need help

Need to add to PC need help
I am looking to add base, inserts, numbered, and so forth so on to my personal collection I am looking for Brett Favre, Randy Moss, & Michael Vick. Feel free to look in my bucket or org. I am still adding to my org and to my bucket. I am easy to deal with and easy to get along with. Any help will be appreciated. I am looking for others to but those are the three main guys I collect.

http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/ad242...eb%202011/
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

RE: Need to add to PC need help
Open offer sent!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(10-26-2011, 06:00 PM)branesergen Wrote: Open offer sent!
sent a pm i will let you know
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

I like the Calais cam bell upper deck auto. You can check me but I'm not sure if you will like anything. If not a have more moss, favre and whatnot outside the org. Pm me

Okay I will get to every one either later tonight or tomorrow. I work grave yard so I have to get some sleep.

Open offer sent on over, bud.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(10-26-2011, 05:30 PM)cox1781 Wrote: I am looking to add base, inserts, numbered, and so forth so on to my personal collection I am looking for Brett Favre, Randy Moss, & Michael Vick. Feel free to look in my bucket or org. I am still adding to my org and to my bucket. I am easy to deal with and easy to get along with. Any help will be appreciated. I am looking for others to but those are the three main guys I collect.

http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/ad242...eb%202011/
pm sent

Photobucket

BANNER MADE BY BLAYNERO.THANKS ALOT

(10-26-2011, 07:25 PM)cody_allen Wrote: I like the Calais cam bell upper deck auto. You can check me but I'm not sure if you will like anything. If not a have more moss, favre and whatnot outside the org. Pm me
I sent you an open offer.

If I have a trade with you or you are waiting on me to reply. I am sorry but I am under the weather and have been asleep all day. I am going to try and get every ones out on monday. Also, if you are awaiting on me to reply I will try to reply and get finished up by monday. Sorry for the inconvenience or delay.