`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Ok Im letting the cat out of the bag: Calling out Beckett Member "dosstergq"

RE: Ok Im letting the cat out of the bag: Calling out Beckett Member "dosstergq"
Buyer is a friend of the seller shills the bid for seller then they both leave positive feedback so it doesn't look like the auction was shilled. Only way to know is if you dig deep and know that it's the exact same card and since feedback was left eBay has no way of proving that that item wasn't shipped and recieved. And I would assume that if questioned by eBay original seller would just state he bought the item back from the buyer and is now reselling it. Nice catch though Bake but then again it's a Marino auto and I'm sure you Probly know where the majority of the are.
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

RE: Ok Im letting the cat out of the bag: Calling out Beckett Member "dosstergq"
dang maybe you should change your career path to csi...unless you are? ha. are you saying thats bigbodyd's other account?
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Not exactly sure. I would lean to a "friend" who helps out and may reap the benefits in a different fashion. Ig you scratch my back I will scratch yours type of thing. There is so much garbage about this seller. In the beckett search bar type in bigboydsportscard and you will see at least 3-4 older threads bashing this guy.

All I know is this is the first time where all parties involved can come here and explain to us what the heck is going on. Got the seller. Got the exact same item. And for the first time have the buyer here on Beckett nonetheless.

Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Another thing, Big Goon also knows very quickly when his name is being thrown around, ever wondered about that?? My bet is he will be on here tomorrow.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(10-26-2011, 02:03 AM)biglump007 Wrote: Buyer is a friend of the seller shills the bid for seller then they both leave positive feedback so it doesn't look like the auction was shilled. Only way to know is if you dig deep and know that it's the exact same card and since feedback was left eBay has no way of proving that that item wasn't shipped and recieved. And I would assume that if questioned by eBay original seller would just state he bought the item back from the buyer and is now reselling it. Nice catch though Bake but then again it's a Marino auto and I'm sure you Probly know where the majority of the are.
How can you NOT know the card was the exact same card in this case? It's #'d! 95/100 and 95/100. If the card was sold the first time, why is it being sold again by the exact same seller?

NICE WORK DUDE... think this is definitely a case of hand caught in the cookie jar.

I noticed some shaddy activity with this seller another time...there was a dwayne wade 1/1 that he sold 3 times!!!! I didnt see if the feedback was left or not I just know it sold for more each time. And theres no way the buyer didnt pay twice.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Thats why I sometimes just have my friends bid on Mario's for me - cause when peeps see my eBay name on a Mario - the price seems to go up, and up, a nd UP, cause they know I'm a Mario crackhead, but you gotta stop chasing the dragon at some point and let these fools eat thier cards, makes me almost hate the card you know.... Good catch, I'll be sure not to buy from this guy just out of principal - unless omehow he pulls the 2006 SP Authentic Mario NFL Logo #1/1 Autograph, then well I will have no choice but to make at least 1 purchase Smile
WANT ALL MARIO WILLIAMS & BRIAN CUSHING CARDS!!
[Image: LeinartLot007.jpg]
[Image: LeinartLot009.jpg]

Does anyone know of there's a way to block the seller? I mean, if I search for something, I don't want to see any of his cards (or possibly shilling linkages).

(10-26-2011, 02:32 AM)usafshelland Wrote: How can you NOT know the card was the exact same card in this case? It's #'d! 95/100 and 95/100. If the card was sold the first time, why is it being sold again by the exact same seller?

NICE WORK DUDE... think this is definitely a case of hand caught in the cookie jar.
Ok so is this not what my point was by saying the only way to know for sure is if you dig and know it's the exact same same card. I mean obviously if it's the same serial number then it is. Maybe I should just keep my opinions / theories to myself
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

That particular seller has so many niner cards I've wanted over the last couple of years but vie watched so many go shilled and relished exactly like this one. But not everything he sells is shilled. If you buy from him, you just have to be careful I guess.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/