`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out shopping trade bait and picked this up. You like?

RE: Out shopping trade bait and picked this up. You like?
it is a beautiful patch. I traded it to a friend back in the day because it has a roller mark across the card (fyi) just so no one thinks i'm trying to put down your purchase, I have the scan so you can see I owned it (#21/50)

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b257/w...hesd50.jpg
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(10-26-2011, 10:03 AM)ft28jags Wrote: it is a beautiful patch. I traded it to a friend back in the day because it has a roller mark across the card (fyi) just so no one thinks i'm trying to put down your purchase, I have the scan so you can see I owned it (#21/50)

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b257/w...hesd50.jpg
Yeah that wasn't specified. Guess I'll see when I get it. Thanks for the heads up.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

no problem...it wasn't major but i remember it having the issue which is why I dealt it (I didn't want you to think I was hating on your pickup)
(10-26-2011, 10:06 AM)rgf17 Wrote: Yeah that wasn't specified. Guess I'll see when I get it. Thanks for the heads up.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(10-26-2011, 10:07 AM)ft28jags Wrote: no problem...it wasn't major but i remember it having the issue which is why I dealt it (I didn't want you to think I was hating on your pickup)
No worries. Don't wanna overlook it accidently and trade it to someone with damages.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Sweet patch Ryan! Should be an easy item to move.
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

It's a small world bro, especially when it comes to cards. They really do make the rounds
(10-26-2011, 10:12 AM)rgf17 Wrote: No worries. Don't wanna overlook it accidently and trade it to someone with damages.
My Flickr