`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magnetic card holder for this???

Magnetic card holder for this???
Anyone know if they have any big enough??? 180pt is not going to cut it... Or is BGS grading them yet???;

[Image: 27b21cfc.jpg]
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

RE: Magnetic card holder for this???
i know that Ultra pro make a 360 or 320 pt that some LCS have. They hold booklets so you can compare if you have one.

(10-25-2011, 08:52 PM)fbcking Wrote: i know that Ultra pro make a 360 or 320 pt that some LCS have. They hold booklets so you can compare if you have one.
Like this one??? Or will it rattle around??? Is BGS actually grading these yet???

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?...8351498728

We've had a couple of threads about these already...you have to use the 360 pt holder, like the one in your link. They're all cut just a little different so you won't know if there's rattling until you get the holder.

BGS probably does grade them, but they'll come back in a giant plastic brick. Wink

I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(10-25-2011, 09:04 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: We've had a couple of threads about these already...you have to use the 360 pt holder, like the one in your link. They're all cut just a little different so you won't know if there's rattling until you get the holder.

BGS probably does grade them, but they'll come back in a giant plastic brick. Wink
Thanks!!! I am thinking just grade the thing...Wink

(10-25-2011, 09:20 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Thanks!!! I am thinking just grade the thing...Wink
It's too thick to grade well...be prepared for a 8 or lower.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(10-25-2011, 09:30 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: It's too thick to grade well...be prepared for a 8 or lower.
Exquisite dont grade good as whole anyway, much less these gigantic slabs.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

From what I understand, BGS will grade cards up to 6mm

(10-25-2011, 09:30 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: It's too thick to grade well...be prepared for a 8 or lower.
Yeah, I would hate to get it back lower than 8 or 8.5...Sad I may just get the case and call it a day...