`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im over bowmans chrome

RE: Im over bowmans chrome
(10-26-2011, 01:26 AM)cody_allen Wrote: Nope 2 hobby boxes. I'm going to contact them. I know it's a gamble but 2 in a row with nothing..
Go to the Topps site and there are directions for submitting "missing hits." in short, you need to take a picture of each UPC with the date hand written above it and a mark through the code, a pic of the box code, the wrappers, and the receipt. Send them as pdf attachments and tell them you didn't get any autos and they'll send you a replacement. Good luck, man.

-BTW, this happened to me with a box of 2010 Chrome recently. It seems fairly rare to have missing hits. Topps doesn't want to alienate and disappoint their best customers who keep their retailers in business.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

I bought 3 boxes of platinum this year and all 3 were missing the relic/auto. I think I spent more in the shipping ,the upcs and letter, than I got back in card value. !

Ok. Finally topps got back to me with the info they want. Hers the problem, I threw away basically everything before I opened the packs. Can I use another box to type the info? I know obviously that's not right but I don't have the stuff. Idk

I would do so.

(10-27-2011, 08:17 AM)uvaspina Wrote: Go to the Topps site and there are directions for submitting "missing hits." in short, you need to take a picture of each UPC with the date hand written above it and a mark through the code, a pic of the box code, the wrappers, and the receipt. Send them as pdf attachments and tell them you didn't get any autos and they'll send you a replacement. Good luck, man.

-BTW, this happened to me with a box of 2010 Chrome recently. It seems fairly rare to have missing hits. Topps doesn't want to alienate and disappoint their best customers who keep their retailers in business.
With my dispute recently, I found out that Topps has a very small attachment size limit on thier email. They want 4-5 pictures/scans in PDF format (which adds to the size as well) but less than 3MB (it might be even smaller than 3). Took me ~7 emails to finally get them the info...Eventually I sized the pics down to less than 30KB each...extremely low quality and low res...I had assumed that they would actually want to be able to read the reciept/box info but apparently not....it went through and I got an email that my card was on it's way...in 3-4 weeks....

Heh...sure enough, my replacement card came today...

2011 Justin Upton all star game jersey AS-29

meh....not bad for the box it came from...just not personal preference...

Hey if you wanna trade that uptown let me know what your looking for lol.

Ok so I really don't want to pay for another crappy box just to get what the want. I have the reciept but if anyone is willing to send me an empty box with all o the wrappers and send you a nice card in return of something you like. Anyone?