`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for bulk Clippers cards

Looking for bulk Clippers cards
Hey guys, I'm trying to collect as many Clippers cards (80s-current) that are low end. Doesn't matter if it is Pooh Richardson, Stanley Roberts, Corey Maggette, or Michael Olowakandi. I would just like to get a bunch of them for cheap. Message me or respond if you have any!

(Not interested in autos, RCs, jerseys right now...Doing something artistic.)
Looking for: Blake Griffin, Eric Gordon, Darius Miles, Eric Berry, Montario Hardesty, Jerod Mayo, Dan Williams, Denarius Moore, Tobias Harris, Marcus Haislip.

Any other Clipper/Tennessee Volunteers.

RE: Looking for bulk Clippers cards
I'm sure i can dig a bunch of base out...what are you offering?
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

Look in my organize and let me know if you see anything you like.. we can work it out based on what you want. I'm looking for anywhere between 50-500 clips cards.
Looking for: Blake Griffin, Eric Gordon, Darius Miles, Eric Berry, Montario Hardesty, Jerod Mayo, Dan Williams, Denarius Moore, Tobias Harris, Marcus Haislip.

I'm pretty certain I've got a stack. I'll check your org and see if you have anything I need (or could use). If you don't mind sending overseas, then we maybe able to work something out.

Couldn't see anything I need in your organise at this moment.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

I've got plenty, many of them already sorted, probably in the neighborhood of 100-125 or so. Many are commons that I don't have listed in my org that I would just throw in. I'll check your org and see if we can do something Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

The only reason I want them is for the small Clippers logos on each card. I'm going to make a framed large Clippers logo using only Clippers logos from the cards... That's right, I'm going to cut up about 500 cards. lol