`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
35 card beckett submission....NOW WITH GRADES...(0:

RE: 35 card beckett submission....NOW WITH GRADES...(0:
(10-24-2011, 11:47 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: 2010 bowman Sterling colt McCoy GOLD au /25....9.5
Mine. Big Grin

They didn't grade your Timmy T inscriptions did they? I know they're holding off with all the fakes out there...
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(11-09-2011, 10:02 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Mine. Big Grin

They didn't grade your Timmy T inscriptions did they? I know they're holding off with all the fakes out there...
They did just not sure which is Which....blue or white......blue graded a 9.0 and white graded a 9.5....... don't know which variation is which......I pulled both out of the same box out of my case when it came out....I have the "go broncos" which is out of only 7 copies and the gb2 one which has 85 copies....but I think the gb2 was on both variations ,the blue and white Jersey......that is why I will wait to see them when I get back....(:

Would Gladly TRADE ya the McCoy for something REAL sweet....lmao....pulled auto myself as well and saw that it was flawless so I sent it in....
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Up up and away....
Bucket

(11-10-2011, 09:02 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: They did just not sure which is Which....blue or white......blue graded a 9.0 and white graded a 9.5....... don't know which variation is which......I pulled both out of the same box out of my case when it came out....I have the "go broncos" which is out of only 7 copies and the gb2 one which has 85 copies....but I think the gb2 was on both variations ,the blue and white Jersey......that is why I will wait to see them when I get back....(:

Would Gladly TRADE ya the McCoy for something REAL sweet....lmao....pulled auto myself as well and saw that it was flawless so I sent it in....
Gotcha on the Timmy's. Can't wait to see your pictures!!

Don't need the Cooter, he's wearing the wrong colors!! Wink But I sure want to SEE it when it comes back!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Can't wait to get them myself.....I paid for 2 day express delivery and it has been 4 already
Bucket