`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walmart Topps 2011

Walmart Topps 2011
I returned a birthday present I bought from wal mart. I didn't go out to the birthday party so returned the present and I got my money back. I stopped by the card section and I saw a random box of 2011 Topps. It had a Cam Newton rookie card on the front. 19.99 for 11 packs of Topps 2011 Football + 2(cam being one) refractors and a legendary online card. I don't know what the other refractor is or the legendary card, they come in a plastic case which i did not open. Thought I would share to fellow traders, I don't know if it's something rare or not! Anyways thanks for reading cheers!

RE: Walmart Topps 2011
(10-24-2011, 01:28 AM)newcreation Wrote: I returned a birthday present I bought from wal mart. I didn't go out to the birthday party so returned the present and I got my money back. I stopped by the card section and I saw a random box of 2011 Topps. It had a Cam Newton rookie card on the front. 19.99 for 11 packs of Topps 2011 Football + 2(cam being one) refractors and a legendary online card. I don't know what the other refractor is or the legendary card, they come in a plastic case which i did not open. Thought I would share to fellow traders, I don't know if it's something rare or not! Anyways thanks for reading cheers!
It's cam and blaine gabbert. It has 11 packs of cards and the online code card. I think I pulled something from the box I got last night. I can't remember. I also did a retail absolute memorabilia, got a cam newton patch and some other dude. I think they're fairly common now.
Looking for: Urlacher, Hester, Forte, Knox, Cutler, and other Bears "Star" players. Even old school if you've got 'em.

RE: Walmart Topps 2011
Nothing rare, just a nice thing to attract buyers.
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.