`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let the Demarco murray fever rise!

Let the Demarco murray fever rise!
Murray had a HUGE break out game and is now the Dallas Cowboys all time leading rusher in a single game. I suggest if your a demarco murray collector to get em now before they get too hot.

I tried to pick up one card that was set at 30 bucks, not even 2 minutes later after i checked my finances the price was raised to 65 then pulled off the sales like a minute after that, WTF right!. So i settled on this bad boy before they tacked on 50 or somethin to the price.

[Image: demarco1.jpg]

these look like on card autos, can anyone verify that?
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

RE: Let the Demarco murray fever rise!
Man, that other Cowboysfan822894 or something, you will never catch him, he has like 20 1/1's and all kinds of other stuff, absolutely ridiculous. He was ahead of the game on this deal, my hat is off to him. He was ALWAYS hurt at OU so I wasnt too sold on him, but he came through today. But you have to wonder, did the o-line finally start doing their job?? Some of those holes, i have no doubt Felix would have taken them to the house as well. If he can put up a 100-150 next week vs Philly, i will be sold.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Hey bud. That Murray you have incoming from me is selling for over $100 right now on the other site. You may want to list it.

(10-23-2011, 06:50 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Man, that other Cowboysfan822894 or something, you will never catch him, he has like 20 1/1's and all kinds of other stuff, absolutely ridiculous. He was ahead of the game on this deal, my hat is off to him. He was ALWAYS hurt at OU so I wasnt too sold on him, but he came through today. But you have to wonder, did the o-line finally start doing their job?? Some of those holes, i have no doubt Felix would have taken them to the house as well. If he can put up a 100-150 next week vs Philly, i will be sold.
Yes that guy has the market cornered on a murray collection. Did you notice the stat about the most rushing yards in a NFL game this year as well? That was a bit of a shocker also. I dont know about next week or after that but as of today i am sold. For once we were able to run and the O-line create some great blocking, so i am a happy camper
(10-23-2011, 06:52 PM)mrmagnum75 Wrote: Hey bud. That Murray you have incoming from me is selling for over $100 right now on the other site. You may want to list it.
Naw i cant, he is a PC guy. Weirdly enough i had that in my watch list it was at just 30 not even 7 hours ago or so.

Great game by him, I'd like to buy his cards, but he did it against the rams, who is last against the rush.

Yes i am happy but it was against the 27th team against the run. yes most yards by a team or player this year. I was sad to see emmitts record shattered but hey if we have another emmitt on our hands so be it! Smile Like i said the oline did a nice job, lets see if we can go right up the gut on Philly, that is a measuring stick in my eyes.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(10-23-2011, 06:57 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Yes i am happy but it was against the 27th team against the run. yes most yards by a team or player this year. I was sad to see emmitts record shattered but hey if we have another emmitt on our hands so be it! Smile Like i said the oline did a nice job, lets see if we can go right up the gut on Philly, that is a measuring stick in my eyes.
Absolutely, if they can continue to do this itll also help take a ton of pressure off romo always having to throw.

So glad I held on to these:
[Image: 25.jpg]
[Image: DemarcoMurray2011EliteJerseyAuto.jpg]

Also just recently traded for this murray which i am guesstimating will come by the end of this week, courtesy of mrmagnum75
[Image: murray1.jpg]

Those on card finest are awesome!