`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St. Louis has the W.S. in the BAG!!!

RE: St. Louis has the W.S. in the BAG!!!
I really wish the Rangers would win. Pujols has already got his from a few years ago. It's Mike's turn.

That being said, this series has a long way to go. Just because you're up 2-1 don't mean nothing. Still got to win 2 more.
(10-22-2011, 11:08 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: If the cardnials would of held onto game 2 we would all be talking sweep clearly St. Louis came to play and came to win. Texas looks like they did last year against San Fran they are done. No pitching! At least St. Louis has Carpenter
But they didn't and it's 2-1.

Rangers ace goes tomorrow. Other than Carp, the Cards don't have much. They did give up 7 runs tonight.

crazyforkinsler5

GOOD LUCK BUDDY! Series is over... 2-1 is 1 game closer to the W.S. TiTLE than TEXAS hahhaha
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

(10-22-2011, 11:08 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: Why is no questioning the fact Pujols play for McGwire? He's hitting 40 HRs a year. Hmm, wonder why?

No one is questioning it because it is his 2nd year with the Cardinals and Pujols has been hitting 40 HR's per year for more than 10 years?

Rangers are still going to win it, by the way. Hamilton is the man, wish he was healthy.

(10-22-2011, 11:14 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: crazyforkinsler5

GOOD LUCK BUDDY! Series is over... 2-1 is 1 game closer to the W.S. TiTLE than TEXAS hahhaha
Oh yeah, I forgot that once you take a lead in a series that you win it. I don't agree with crazyforkinsler5 with the Pujols stuff, that's just immature. I do feel like the series is NEVER over until the last out of the last game, however.
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(10-22-2011, 11:11 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: I really wish the Rangers would win. Pujols has already got his from a few years ago. It's Mike's turn.

That being said, this series has a long way to go. Just because you're up 2-1 don't mean nothing. Still got to win 2 more.

But they didn't and it's 2-1.

Rangers ace goes tomorrow. Other than Carp, the Cards don't have much. They did give up 7 runs tonight.
+1 rangers deserve it and i'm not even a rangers fan... go white sox!

Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

(10-22-2011, 11:08 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: I don't know why Wash pitches to that guy. He's hit 3 HRs. If it were up to me, he'd have 1. He crushed the ball, but at 420 feet, probably doesn't rank in the top 10 of the stadium.

He hit the 2nd and I would've walked him the next time, even with 2 outs and no one on. And another thing, Napoli should've caught that foul ball. Had that lazy tub of lard in the first row moved, the inning would've been over.

I do know this...1st pitch to Pujols tomorrow would be in his ear! I've called that before as a coach and it's cost me games. But it hasn't stopped me from calling it.

You hit a homer, flip the bat and walk 3-4 steps before walking, it calls for something like that. Don't show my team up.

Why is no questioning the fact Pujols play for McGwire? He's hitting 40 HRs a year. Hmm, wonder why?
Pujols has been hitting 40 homers or close to it for longer than McGwire has been there....No way he is on steroids.

Also I love the bat flip, seems like so many people that play baseball are so sensitive to it. It adds drama to the game. It's like a TD dance in football, but people don't complain as much about those for some reason.
Collecting Bruins, Jon Papelbon, Patriots

[Image: Stockinsert.jpg]

Holland is your ACE LMAO are you kidding me he pitched some good games this year but a life time 4.73 ERA dont make you an ace. His ERA this year was 3.95 pretty bad if you ask me his record this year was 16-5 clearly the rangers lineup put a ton of runs on the board for him when he pitched...
WANT LIST
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Let me apologize to everyone about this thread. I was just kind of pissed because I hate Pujols. The media has made him out to be the second coming. He's not. He's a good player on a good team.

I acted immaturely and figured I needed to show some class.

Congrats Cards on the win. It's not over yet, but good luck to both teams the rest of the way.

(10-22-2011, 11:08 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: I don't know why Wash pitches to that guy. He's hit 3 HRs. If it were up to me, he'd have 1. He crushed the ball, but at 420 feet, probably doesn't rank in the top 10 of the stadium.

He hit the 2nd and I would've walked him the next time, even with 2 outs and no one on. And another thing, Napoli should've caught that foul ball. Had that lazy tub of lard in the first row moved, the inning would've been over.

You hit a homer, flip the bat and walk 3-4 steps before running, it calls for retaliation. Don't show my team up.

Why is no questioning the fact Pujols play for McGwire? He's hitting 40 HRs a year. Hmm, wonder why?
Ranger's may have had a chance if Kinsler could hit and field the ball. He is the one you should be angry with.

crazyforkinsler5

Its all good man... This is why we watch the game as well as collect!!!

Hey look at the Braves in the 90's the eventually got one... Always next year!!!
WANT LIST
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto