`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RW34's Jordan Shipley PC

RE: RW34's Jordan Shipley PC
Thanks everyone! I'm whittling down the cards that I need, slowly buy surely. I think I'm down to only 5 or 6 left to finish this up.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Hands down sickest Shipley collection. Very nice!
Bo Jackson (all cards BB/FB) Mike Alstott RC and GU/Autos, and Pro Set Errors and Variations.
http://s1169.photobucket.com/user/34BoJackson16/library/Football%20FS%20FT?sort=4&page=1

Which ones do you still need? I have some I would trade for dupes.
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

Thank you Bo!

Kyle, the last ones I need are all in the Texas jersey. If you've got something I don't have posted, let me know and we'll go from there!

(02-05-2012, 11:48 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Thank you Bo!

Kyle, the last ones I need are all in the Texas jersey. If you've got something I don't have posted, let me know and we'll go from there!
I might have a few extras as well, I will look into it for you...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Nice! There are 4 of us Shipley collectors now?

Great collection Wendy! Not sure where to start LOL! Love the Fabric of the Game, the limited "BENGALS" prime patch, the 1/1 LImited Lettermen, and of course the "Hook em'" inscriptions.

(02-06-2012, 12:13 PM)rinzler Wrote: Nice! There are 4 of us Shipley collectors now?
Guess so. I started grabbing his stuff early on, just didn't get around to scanning it until recently.

(02-06-2012, 10:13 PM)tigerkal1993 Wrote: Great collection Wendy! Not sure where to start LOL! Love the Fabric of the Game, the limited "BENGALS" prime patch, the 1/1 LImited Lettermen, and of course the "Hook em'" inscriptions.
Thanks Tiger!! You named some of my favorites too! Wink Of course, most of them would end up on my favorites list. LOL

Yeah, I grabbed a few early on as well. Two complete rainbows, including the superfractors. I didn't scan the "lesser" cards of the rainbow, though.

(02-07-2012, 12:15 AM)rinzler Wrote: Yeah, I grabbed a few early on as well. Two complete rainbows, including the superfractors. I didn't scan the "lesser" cards of the rainbow, though.
Nice collection man...there are so many collectors who hide their stuff ha
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS