`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RW34's Jordan Shipley PC

RE: RW34's Jordan Shipley PC
I've got another nice one coming in...and a few others sitting here to scan. Sometimes I just can't help myself. LOL
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Very nice. I always love seeing new PC...and I understand balancing other PC's. I think I have around 6 different ones right now and helping a few other out with theres
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(12-09-2011, 05:28 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: I've got another nice one coming in...and a few others sitting here to scan. Sometimes I just can't help myself. LOL
Once I get in my big pickup from this week, I will be posting ALL my Shipleys to date... I can't wait to show everyone how well I am already doing starting over...Wink can't wait to see yours!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Looks great! It is really too bad he is on the IR. I can't wait to see yours too superynaldo.
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

(12-09-2011, 06:05 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: Looks great! It is really too bad he is on the IR. I can't wait to see yours too superynaldo.
Soon...Wink I hate not being able to see him play this year, BUT I must admit, I am scooping up some of his best cards CHEAP thanks to him being on IR...

Nice RW34! Looks good!
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

(10-22-2011, 11:07 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Me too!
I love the #34 too, but it's because of Nolan Ryan. He is the ONLY player that I collect; I've solely collected him since the summer of 1990.

I really like your Jordan Shipley collection!! The Longhorns are my favorite college team. The Colt & Shipley booklet is just SICK!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(12-09-2011, 05:45 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Very nice. I always love seeing new PC...and I understand balancing other PC's. I think I have around 6 different ones right now and helping a few other out with theres
Thanks C-C! I've been plugging away on these, along with my 20 other PC's and my friends PC's. LOL Wink

(12-09-2011, 05:50 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Once I get in my big pickup from this week, I will be posting ALL my Shipleys to date... I can't wait to show everyone how well I am already doing starting over...Wink can't wait to see yours!!!
Yay! More Shipley!

(12-09-2011, 08:14 PM)TRAVISTURNER Wrote: Nice RW34! Looks good!
Thanks Travis! Hoping to add a few more big ones soon!! Wink

(12-09-2011, 08:57 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: I love the #34 too, but it's because of Nolan Ryan. He is the ONLY player that I collect; I've solely collected him since the summer of 1990.

I really like your Jordan Shipley collection!! The Longhorns are my favorite college team. The Colt & Shipley booklet is just SICK!!
Thanks Nolan!! You know, the number 34 has been my favorite since I was a kid because of, you guessed it, Nolan Ryan!! He's a great competitor and I sure do miss him. I like that dual booklet too. Wink

Here's the new stuff for now...

My version of the 2011 Shipley "rainbow". I was hoping to have another 34 by now, but...if you see any, let me know!! (the blue isn't the 34, it just came in a lot)

[Image: img445.jpg]

[Image: img442.jpg]

Another of these, because I could:

[Image: img443.jpg]

And then these:

[Image: img441.jpg]

[Image: img440.jpg]

Oh, and this one. Big Grin (which means my other booklet is available for sale/trade)

[Image: img437-1.jpg]

Hook'em!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Dont forget the unsigned shadowbox i still have from a yr ago! Lol
Insert Banner.

Nice pickups!!!