`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Absolute and 2009 SP Authentic break FT

RE: 2011 Absolute and 2009 SP Authentic break FT
(10-25-2011, 08:14 AM)bundy888 Wrote: I've gotten a few nice hits there but i know what you're saying. I pulled a Dice K redemption /20 from 07 SP Authentic and the Mallett mentioned above, but I definately like SportsCard Central better
I broke 10 loose packs out of 20 from artifacts hockey. There is 8 hits in 20 packs, I got none. And every time I went, the packs looked shuffled up. Plus he had two cases, 24 boxes of so authentic hockey. And he was like oh I pulled these two awesome cards. And he had 17 out of 24 boxes. I spent 350 on 4 and didn't get one pull worth more then ten bucks. Could be luck, but who knows.

Primetime in Lake Orion, I've made my money back on his boxes. So who knows what is happening
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

Guys thanks for the input on the LCS in the Utica area, more than appreciated. I can hit up Lake Orion on my way to that Christmas Shop that everyone talks about by Auburn Hills. I looked at the upcoming Show schedule and the Gilbraltar Show is in Taylor instead of Mt Clemons that week. A little too far out of my way. If there's any changes or new shops that you guys like please let me know.
Looking for:
Shane Vereen
2010 Panini Threads CJ Spiller letter "I"
Topps Magic Autos
2010 Topps Prime Rookie Autographs

Check My Bucket and Sub-Folders
http://photobucket.com/jlombardi24

Nice Mallet hit. And Ramses Barden sounds cool. Hard to hit a good auto rookie out of that product. I have never done it.