`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
stealth 2011

stealth 2011
i have a bunch dup. if anyome is looking for some.

RE: stealth 2011
(10-21-2011, 04:42 PM)ben625 Wrote: i have a bunch dup. if anyome is looking for some.
I am looking for Jimmie Johnson, Mark Martin, Jeff Gordon, Kyle Busch, Kasey Kahne. I am also interested in Marcos Ambrose, Danica Patrick, and Trevor Bayne. Check my ORG and send a TO if you see something you want of mine. LMK!

yeah, let me gather them all up and see what you can use and we will deff. make a trade because i am going to sale what i cant trade. are you looking for any stealth card in particular or any with the drivers you named.

would be interested in a Harvick. check my org, but i only have baseball, basketball and football to trade.

(10-22-2011, 11:34 AM)ben625 Wrote: yeah, let me gather them all up and see what you can use and we will deff. make a trade because i am going to sale what i cant trade. are you looking for any stealth card in particular or any with the drivers you named.
Anything of my drivers. I didn't get any Stealth this year, so I don't have any of those cards for my PC's.
(10-22-2011, 02:14 PM)pork chop Wrote: would be interested in a Harvick. check my org, but i only have baseball, basketball and football to trade.
Check my ORG. I have some Harvick cards in there FT.

just put all stealth up for trade that i have to trade

TO sent.
I was looking at your profile. Are you in NC? If so, where at? Judging by what you collect, I just assume you are in or from NC. I was born and raised in NC and still live here. LMK.

yep, newton

(10-22-2011, 10:05 PM)ben625 Wrote: yep, newton
You're about a 2 hr. drive southwest of me. I live just NE of Greensboro. There is a member on the football boards who lives in Lincolnton, though. That's really close to you.

still have alot for trade