`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peyton Manning Found Treasure

Peyton Manning Found Treasure
I have been trying to get more organized recently. While going through a shoebox of old bills, I discovered a stack of cards. As I looked through the stack, I realized that I had uncovered a near Peyton Manning Rainbow of 2006 Topps Cards. The stack contained the Black Plate, Yellow Plate, Platinum Card, Black Card and Gold Card. Maybe one day I can obtain the Cyan and Magenta plates. Thanks for looking.

[Image: Manning.jpg]
[Image: yankees2copy.jpg]

RE: Peyton Manning Found Treasure
Yeah, whenever I go through my old bills I find more.... old bills... lucky fugger lol Grats on the find!
Looking for: Urlacher, Hester, Forte, Knox, Cutler, and other Bears "Star" players. Even old school if you've got 'em.

very nice. but let me ask you this, how do you temporarily forget about that?

(10-21-2011, 01:24 PM)hazezofgreen Wrote: very nice. but let me ask you this, how do you temporarily forget about that?
my thoughts exactly lol Smile

I know at my house, my cards get thrown in shoe boxes and in the close all the time whenever company comes over or the youth group meets. It might be days or weeks before I can back into the closet. Sometimes I forget what I've thrown where.

In fact, up until 2 days ago I had lost my '58 Mantle/Aaron and Killebrew cards. Couldn't find them anywhere. Nearly turned the house upside down looking for those cards. Took the scanner out a couple of days ago to scan some new pickups and when I lifted the lid, guess what I found? Mantle and Killebrew.

So, stuff like this happens. I guess we have too many cards or too short of a memory.

Congrats on the find.

Well, you obviously don't need them so I suggest sending them to me... Just saying...

LOL, very nice set!
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

(10-21-2011, 01:28 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: I know at my house, my cards get thrown in shoe boxes and in the close all the time whenever company comes over or the youth group meets. It might be days or weeks before I can back into the closet. Sometimes I forget what I've thrown where.

In fact, up until 2 days ago I had lost my '58 Mantle/Aaron and Killebrew cards. Couldn't find them anywhere. Nearly turned the house upside down looking for those cards. Took the scanner out a couple of days ago to scan some new pickups and when I lifted the lid, guess what I found? Mantle and Killebrew.

So, stuff like this happens. I guess we have too many cards or too short of a memory.

Congrats on the find.
Yep, thats about it. Two kids, work, coaching and alittle getting old thrown in for good measure. I thought I had lost them and had given up. Then found them in the shoebox under a bed in a spare room.

[Image: yankees2copy.jpg]

(10-21-2011, 01:26 PM)pbean Wrote: my thoughts exactly lol Smile
Did you see my older thread? I forgot about 250 manning rookies..it happens alot with me haha...wayy too much stuff.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Thats pretty sweet!! Good luck completing the rainbow!!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**