Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Bowman Chrome Ryan Tatusko

RE: 2011 Bowman Chrome Ryan Tatusko
(01-01-2012, 01:41 AM)tallen73 Wrote: Ok Ryan,
Now have 2 base, 1 refractor /500, gold /50, and blue /150. Ill keep the base and im happy to send you the rest. If you remember im the same tallen73 on twitter. I have your address in IN if that's where you want them to go. If not let me know

Not a joke at all. I follow his blog and his twitter. He talks about baseball cards a lot. Sad we can't give someone the benefit of the doubt. A guy who plays ball wants his own card? Wow how odd...
Who is the ***** doubting this is Ryan tatusko? He writes about cards in his blog all the time. Ya need to stop taking the cynic pills and not be so angry with ur life lol
http://s1014.photobucket.com/albums/af262/dayton310/

DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2 DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2
R.O.A. (DO NOT TRADE) THE GREAT 48

Pretty cool IMO. Nice to have you on the boards.
If you have less than 25 trades. I ask that you ship first!
Collecting RC's / Prospects / USA / Aflac & Mike Stanton......
[Image: Scan1-1.jpg]

(10-21-2011, 06:13 PM)alexs64 Wrote: I know I am not the most untrusting person on this board....but does anyone else not believe a damn word this dude is saying? If I am wrong I will apologize...but this just sounds really odd to me.
So...it turns out this whole Ryan Tatusko thing was a hoax, ha? Just some topps employee who put himself on a card and created twitter/FB accts and blogs for our amusement. Thanks a lot, pal

(01-20-2012, 06:35 PM)bennyfunk Wrote: So...it turns out this whole Ryan Tatusko thing was a hoax, ha? Just some topps employee who put himself on a card and created twitter/FB accts and blogs for our amusement. Thanks a lot, pal
???????????

(01-20-2012, 06:35 PM)bennyfunk Wrote: So...it turns out this whole Ryan Tatusko thing was a hoax, ha? Just some topps employee who put himself on a card and created twitter/FB accts and blogs for our amusement. Thanks a lot, pal
how u know that?
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

I dont think it was a hoax, he is on Twitter and talks constantly. You think its a Topps employee?
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

I am still looking for some of my Bowman Chrome cards. I got the rainbow so far except for a 1/1. I am also looking to try and get the rainbow or the Donruss EEE cards of me. Please PM me if you have any.

Thanks guys
Ryan

He has a blog that was a main article for MILB.com
who ever said this is a hoax needs to get off what ever drug they're on.
collecting Cheslor Cuthbert.
I can 50/50 midwest league autos.
[Image: chesbatting-2-1.jpg]

(02-12-2012, 10:37 PM)insidethevines Wrote: He has a blog that was a main article for MILB.com
who ever said this is a hoax needs to get off what ever drug they're on.
I'm still here..........collectin Smile