`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Bowman Chrome Ryan Tatusko

RE: 2011 Bowman Chrome Ryan Tatusko
Ryan I pulled a purple prospect today of you. Pm me were u want me to send and it's urs. No worries. Big fan and congrats on everything.

Yea - I agree. Very cool. I don't doubt him for a second. Good question by the person who asked about Derek Holland. You guys played with each other a couple years. What's he like?

(10-21-2011, 06:39 PM)tonygwynnandcalripke Wrote: Alexs64 Why Don't you believe a player could post on these boards ,I worked security for years and met several players who were way cool even had a very well know picture offer to take my kids to a NFL football game and sit in his SKYBOX on the Club Level while I worked the VIP access areas! I think it is really cool Ryan came on board as a member and is willing to trade to get his cards < I met way to many other ones (players)who thought $$$$ can get them anything. if I happen to pull any of your cards Ryan I will gladly send them your way course after the last 2 boxes I have 4 cutter dykstra autos any interest in him LOL
that should have read Pitcher ( I hate auto correct)
http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/scampbell379/
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

(10-21-2011, 06:56 PM)jimfalbo21 Wrote: did you play w/ Derek Holland at all? He is local!

I did in Spokane and Clinton
(10-21-2011, 06:13 PM)alexs64 Wrote: I know I am not the most untrusting person on this board....but does anyone else not believe a damn word this dude is saying? If I am wrong I will apologize...but this just sounds really odd to me.

Hey man you can link to my twitter @RyanTatusko and see me talking about my cards and confirming my identity on there lol. It's cool if you don't believe me, I understand.
(10-21-2011, 10:51 PM)natejeffries Wrote: Yea - I agree. Very cool. I don't doubt him for a second. Good question by the person who asked about Derek Holland. You guys played with each other a couple years. What's he like?
Very unassuming, he always had a joking personality but when it came to the mound he was a huge bulldog!! He was always the one making jokes and keeping things light, always a nice guy

I am interested in cutter.....

(10-22-2011, 12:45 PM)RTusk40 Wrote: I did in Spokane and Clinton

Hey man you can link to my twitter @RyanTatusko and see me talking about my cards and confirming my identity on there lol. It's cool if you don't believe me, I understand.

Very unassuming, he always had a joking personality but when it came to the mound he was a huge bulldog!! He was always the one making jokes and keeping things light, always a nice guy
Ryan as I said in my first post, if you are legit I will apologize. I am here to let you know I do apologize..not for what you posted in this thread....but from something else I have read....

http://topprospectalert.com/2011/10/22/r...ball-card/

Again, I am apologzing to you Ryan. Thanks for coming to the boards and posting. I don't have any cards of yours but I wish you luck tracking yours down.

Did you want the purple or wait for something better? Its a nice card and I have no problem keeping it if you don't want it

(10-22-2011, 05:22 PM)alexs64 Wrote: http://topprospectalert.com/2011/10/22/r...ball-card/
Nice post! Too bad the Nats aren't out this way for Spring Training or anything. Guess I'll have to go to New York/Pennsylvania/DC (hopefully) to say hi and maybe get an autograph!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

(10-22-2011, 05:22 PM)alexs64 Wrote: Ryan as I said in my first post, if you are legit I will apologize. I am here to let you know I do apologize..not for what you posted in this thread....but from something else I have read....

http://topprospectalert.com/2011/10/22/r...ball-card/

Again, I am apologzing to you Ryan. Thanks for coming to the boards and posting. I don't have any cards of yours but I wish you luck tracking yours down.
What did you read? I'm intrigued.
(10-22-2011, 06:39 PM)cody_allen Wrote: Did you want the purple or wait for something better? Its a nice card and I have no problem keeping it if you don't want it
I'll take whatever, I truly appreciate it

Ok just message me where u want me to send it...and if you become an all star and that card becomes worth a lot, u owe me one back lol