`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone really wanted this Cam Newton!!

RE: Someone really wanted this Cam Newton!!
(10-20-2011, 09:17 PM)diablo71 Wrote: Didn't seem to be shilled, some really obsessed Newton Fans though,
In two years I have a feeling they are going to be kicking themselves in around 2 years.. overpaid royally!!!

Crazy..

Although watch when you mention shilled on here.. You are going to have to hear the lecture that "i don't know why everyone thinks they should get 1k dollar card for 1 dollar" hahaha
shilled or not, SOMEONE spent WAY too much for this guy... really... watch in a year or two... the card will be had for a few hundred dollars at most...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Holy shiz Big Grin

Have you seen the superfractor?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/120776581516?ssP...1438.l2649
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

(10-20-2011, 09:16 PM)lynellauto Wrote: If it was numbered 1/1 I could maybe see it.But there are 9 more out there just like it.Not worth the money paid.
Maybe not to you, but was worth it to the buyer. I have paid 3x BV on cards that I wanted for my PC. Beauty and Worth is in the eye of the beholder.
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

I guess you didnt see the 2010 Chrome Super 1/1 Sam Bradford that sold for 14,000...

Its a sweet looking card! Ive noticed that if the color of the card or the color of the refracter matches the players jersey, they sell for a monster premium because they look so AWESOME! I had an 09' bowman sterling chris johnson blue refracter auto numbered to 10 that I sold for $400. And the green refracter auto(selling at the same time, same print run) went for $60. I saw 3 online over the last couple years and all 3 didnt go for more than $80. And yea, its probably because it wasnt nearly as appealing

HERES A SCAN:

[Image: CopyofCJ09bowmansterlingbluerefauto-1.jpg]

NASTY RIGHTBig Grin WAY BETTER THAN THE GREEN. AND IM SURE THAT WAS THE CASE WITH THE NEWTON.

Dont get me wrong those are sweet looking cards, and a 1/1 you probably will never see again, so i can understand paying top dollar if you are a huge fan or a serious collector, BUT, if this is not the case and they are hoping to trun a profit, I say sucker! Look at the Strasburg's last year, people lost there A** on those cards. Good today, but "Come On Man" that is enough money to get solar heating on my pool Smile

well i say good for the seller. Thats enough to crack a case and maybe get some more goodies. Cam is the best playing rookie QB i have seen in a long looooong time so it doesnt surprise me people want him and will burn fat cash it needed.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

I sold a Gold refractor #d/50 of newton from finest for 2x BV not too long ago. His stuff is scorching right now, especially the lower #d stuff. People are pouncing all over the lower #d stuff because they don't know when it's going to pop up again.

People are buying his stuff and putting it back because he seems to have such a bright future ahead of him and they think his stuff can only go up.

(10-21-2011, 09:07 AM)mackalack Wrote: I guess you didnt see the 2010 Chrome Super 1/1 Sam Bradford that sold for 14,000...
well, that is just plain DUMB... $14,000??? unreal...
(10-21-2011, 10:54 AM)diablo71 Wrote: Dont get me wrong those are sweet looking cards, and a 1/1 you probably will never see again, so i can understand paying top dollar if you are a huge fan or a serious collector, BUT, if this is not the case and they are hoping to trun a profit, I say sucker! Look at the Strasburg's last year, people lost there A** on those cards. Good today, but "Come On Man" that is enough money to get solar heating on my pool Smile
I totally agree... he will not hold these kind of values... I say if you have any SELL em all!!! get the money now and RUN!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin