`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone really wanted this Cam Newton!!

RE: Someone really wanted this Cam Newton!!
(10-21-2011, 12:10 PM)superynaldo Wrote: well, that is just plain DUMB... $14,000??? unreal...

I totally agree... he will not hold these kind of values... I say if you have any SELL em all!!! get the money now and RUN!!!
Like the classic Steve Miller Band song.... "take the money and run" all the way to the bank,
Remember Reothlisberger auto's back in 2004, went for Ridiculous amounts, and now even after 3 SB's appearances and 2 wins they are less now than they were then. If you are going for money, sell it while it is on fire, bank it and wait a few years. JMO

I just listed an Alex Smith auto on ebay to strike while the iron is hot. I ave a sinking suspicion his heat is about to simmer...

The Bradford Mosaic from last year just sold for $177 (non-auto)...I was watching as I have one of the 10, but they are actually going for more now than last year, which is odd to me...but yes, people go nuts for the Mosaics!
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

Haha, the superfractor went for over $3k and he still charged $3 for shipping. Priceless.

(10-21-2011, 01:17 PM)pork chop Wrote: Haha, the superfractor went for over $3k and he still charged $3 for shipping. Priceless.
That is classic, he probably offered insured shipping for an addtional 5 dollars LOL

(10-21-2011, 12:21 PM)diablo71 Wrote: Like the classic Steve Miller Band song.... "take the money and run" all the way to the bank,
Remember Reothlisberger auto's back in 2004, went for Ridiculous amounts, and now even after 3 SB's appearances and 2 wins they are less now than they were then. If you are going for money, sell it while it is on fire, bank it and wait a few years. JMO

I just listed an Alex Smith auto on ebay to strike while the iron is hot. I ave a sinking suspicion his heat is about to simmer...
Roethlisberger is not a good comparison. It does not matter how many superbowl's you have won when you have had a sexual harrassment charge filed against you. That is why his cards dipped. No endorsements or anything.

(10-21-2011, 01:42 PM)mrmagnum75 Wrote: Roethlisberger is not a good comparison. It does not matter how many superbowl's you have won when you have had a sexual harrassment charge filed against you. That is why his cards dipped. No endorsements or anything.
true... but even before the harrassment there was a dip. It is just so hard to keep momentum in this hobby, only guy I can think of that is an exception to this rule is Brady, Squeaky clean, even though he now has two kids with different women Smile

(10-21-2011, 03:03 PM)diablo71 Wrote: true... but even before the harrassment there was a dip. It is just so hard to keep momentum in this hobby, only guy I can think of that is an exception to this rule is Brady, Squeaky clean, even though he now has two kids with different women Smile
only two kids??? that we KNOW off...Smile
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(10-21-2011, 03:09 PM)superynaldo Wrote: only two kids??? that we KNOW off...Smile
LOL good point...