`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to submit my first BGS order but I have some questions first

I want to submit my first BGS order but I have some questions first
Hi! I'm hoping somebody can help me out. I want to submit my first order to get some cards graded but I have some questions.
1.) How do I put a minimum grade on an order and what happens if that grade is not met?
2.) How should I package the order and what service should I use with the USPS? (insurance, delivery confermation, etc.)
Any other input that will help me out would be awesome. Thanks!
[Image: crosby.jpg]

RE: I want to submit my first BGS order but I have some questions first
(10-20-2011, 07:03 PM)oriolesrule2005 Wrote: Hi! I'm hoping somebody can help me out. I want to submit my first order to get some cards graded but I have some questions.
1.) How do I put a minimum grade on an order and what happens if that grade is not met?
2.) How should I package the order and what service should I use with the USPS? (insurance, delivery confermation, etc.)
Any other input that will help me out would be awesome. Thanks!
1) Write on the form "Mininimum grade X, otherwise...." You can ask for Slab as Authentic or return unslabbed.
2) Go here and scroll down, the packaging question is answered; http://www.beckett.com/estore/helpsys/default.aspx
for shipping...you can send however you want. I strongly suggest DC no matter what. Insurance if its high value or irreplacable is recommended, but again, all you really need is for it to get there.
[Image: Redskins_banner_1.gif]
[Image: Steelers_banner_1.gif]

(10-20-2011, 07:16 PM)alifaxwa2 Wrote: 1) Write on the form "Mininimum grade X, otherwise...." You can ask for Slab as Authentic or return unslabbed.
2) Go here and scroll down, the packaging question is answered; http://www.beckett.com/estore/helpsys/default.aspx
for shipping...you can send however you want. I strongly suggest DC no matter what. Insurance if its high value or irreplacable is recommended, but again, all you really need is for it to get there.
Okay thank-you. So there isnt a minimum grade column? i need to write it for every card?

[Image: crosby.jpg]

(10-20-2011, 09:59 PM)oriolesrule2005 Wrote: Okay thank-you. So there isnt a minimum grade column? i need to write it for every card?
yes. If there different for each card, i'd recommend also putting stickers saying on each cardsaver.
[Image: Redskins_banner_1.gif]
[Image: Steelers_banner_1.gif]