`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Items won't load when I try to trade!?

Items won't load when I try to trade!?
I can't figure out why this is happening. I have all of my cards listed that I would like to trade, I put the amount of each card I want to trade, and the price I want to trade them for. However, when I try to initiate a trade with someone and click the "add items" button under a person's name, none of my cards will load. Why is this happening?! I can't figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

RE: Items won't load when I try to trade!?
it says you have 132 items for sale but 0 for trade. if you want them to show up for trade, you need to mark a 1 in the trade away column
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

Yea i just go into my org and on the right i just hit 1 tab 1 tab 1 tab 1 tab 1 over and over again until im done.

(10-09-2011, 10:26 PM)iconms Wrote: it says you have 132 items for sale but 0 for trade. if you want them to show up for trade, you need to mark a 1 in the trade away column
I'm sorry, I meant to put "Sell" instead of "trade" in my post. I want to initiate an agreement with someone who has a card that I have listed as a "Want" on their profile. Can I not send them a price for the card that I have that they want?

(10-09-2011, 10:30 PM)agkyle2010 Wrote: I'm sorry, I meant to put "Sell" instead of "trade" in my post. I want to initiate an agreement with someone who has a card that I have listed as a "Want" on their profile. Can I not send them a price for the card that I have that they want?

I would just discuss it over PM. You have the item(s) entered in your ORG for sale so you're ok as far as following those rules (someone correct me if I'm wrong)
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(10-09-2011, 10:33 PM)iconms Wrote: I would just discuss it over PM. You have the item(s) entered in your ORG for sale so you're ok as far as following those rules (someone correct me if I'm wrong)
Yea...maybe I'm suppose to do this in Beckett Marketplace? Have you ever used that for selling cards? I just don't want to use Ebay because fees are so outrageous.

Marketplace is a separate platform and is for large/full time dealers. Collector to collector selling is done through the organize.

I guess I'm confused as to what you're trying to do - can you pm me the specific details of who and what you're trying to do and I'll see if I can help.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(10-10-2011, 08:36 AM)ceocards Wrote: Marketplace is a separate platform and is for large/full time dealers. Collector to collector selling is done through the organize.

I guess I'm confused as to what you're trying to do - can you pm me the specific details of who and what you're trying to do and I'll see if I can help.
Well, I was just trying to pm members sepecific trades/sales that I wanted to make for cards that I am interested as well as cards that they are interested in. For whatever reason, whenever I was trying to setup the sell or trade negotiation, my page was not loading properly. When I went to inititate the trade or sell with a particular member, beckett was indicating that I had no cards for sale or for trade...

(10-15-2011, 01:55 AM)agkyle2010 Wrote: Well, I was just trying to pm members sepecific trades/sales that I wanted to make for cards that I am interested as well as cards that they are interested in. For whatever reason, whenever I was trying to setup the sell or trade negotiation, my page was not loading properly. When I went to inititate the trade or sell with a particular member, beckett was indicating that I had no cards for sale or for trade...
Mark it for both trade and sale then and you can pick what you wanna do with it.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

(10-15-2011, 02:46 AM)chrisa19978 Wrote: Mark it for both trade and sale then and you can pick what you wanna do with it.
Thanks! That fixed my problem!