`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Letting It All Go....Now

Letting It All Go....Now

Welcome, To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. A good place to Start is by reading the sticky message atop the trading forums, there is a tutorial as well. Here are the links
New Traders Read first
Tutorial
FAQ

Thanks, Mod

RE: Letting It All Go....Now
your thread will be gone in seconds man, you can't join and post your email to sell without using the proper system here, they have a sell/trade feature here that must be used.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(11-01-2011, 11:38 AM)dbroockerd Wrote: your thread will be gone in seconds man, you can't join and post your email to sell without using the proper system here, they have a sell/trade feature here that must be used.
Thanks for the heads up!

I'll look into the proper site frames to post....all I really want to do is have those interested contact me about the specifics....I have no desire to go through any detail, negotiation or individual advertising here......just want to get rid of the stock........thanks again!

(11-01-2011, 11:45 AM)pizzano Wrote: Thanks for the heads up!

I'll look into the proper site frames to post....all I really want to do is have those interested contact me about the specifics....I have no desire to go through any detail, negotiation or individual advertising here......just want to get rid of the stock........thanks again!

you can't use these boards for that though unless you intend to go through Beckett's system

plus no one here will buy from some random guy they don't know who just say email me, you'd be better served on Ebay man
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html