Just thought I'd post what I've completed so far:

Base #71
Refractor #71 445/888
X-Fractor #71 79/399
Gold Refractor #71 38/88
Octo-Fractor #71 4/8
Magenta Printing Plate #71 1/1

[Image: hughesfinest001.jpg]

I already know the Red Refractor 1/1 is on eBay, but the seller wants waaay toooo much for it. If anyone sees the other plates floating around, I'd always appreciate the help tracking them down :-)

RE: Matt Hughes Finest Rainbow Progress
sweet! got any finest for trade not listed??
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(10-20-2011, 07:41 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: sweet! got any finest for trade not listed??
Nope, I haven't bought any Finest.....just the singles off eBay......it makes trading for Hughes hard, but I just don't have much interest in getting deep into UFC cards.

Yay, just won the Jumbo Mat Relic Octo-Fractor 4/8....matches my base #71 Octo-Fractor which is 4/8 also haha.

Nice cards! I've got a pretty nice Hughes collection right now and looking to add to it. I've been looking to find anymore of the knockout red ink auto's and a few others. I have 2 of the knockout ground and pound relics-1/10 and 10/10. I'm not sure what the actual value of these 2 together are being they are pretty rare. Anyone have an idea of what they would go for if I were to sell them? Thanks! I'll see if I can post of pic of my collection so far.
[Image: Nokomis-20111024-00201.jpg]
[Image: Nokomis-20111024-00150.jpg]

(10-24-2011, 12:36 PM)crowbar30 Wrote: Nice cards! I've got a pretty nice Hughes collection right now and looking to add to it. I've been looking to find anymore of the knockout red ink auto's and a few others. I have 2 of the knockout ground and pound relics-1/10 and 10/10. I'm not sure what the actual value of these 2 together are being they are pretty rare. Anyone have an idea of what they would go for if I were to sell them? Thanks! I'll see if I can post of pic of my collection so far.
[Image: Nokomis-20111024-00201.jpg]
[Image: Nokomis-20111024-00150.jpg]
Ah, are you the guy I chatted with on eBay awhile back from over in Nokomis?

(10-24-2011, 12:51 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Ah, are you the guy I chatted with on eBay awhile back from over in Nokomis?
Yeah, that's me. Still trying to hunt down some of his more rare cards lol. I'm waiting for another of the Hughes/GSP dual auto's to come up somewhere too. I missed the first that went up as an auction. Also the Hughes/Miletich card is the other finest card I'm going to try and pick up. I've actually decided to start picking up some of the HOF'ers and older fighters like Couture, Liddell, Tito, BJ ect.. Can pick most up pretty reasonably priced and I just think they will end up being worth it in the long run especially if the market picks up a lot better one of these days. Still mainly focused on the Hughes cards though.

I saw a dealer at a show have the Hughes Ground & Pound for $150. I am not sure if that is what it sold for or not.

(10-24-2011, 09:29 PM)syaney Wrote: I saw a dealer at a show have the Hughes Ground & Pound for $150. I am not sure if that is what it sold for or not.
I'd love to get a hold of one of those, but $150 would be verrrry far out of my range haha.

Do either of you have an extra Round 2 Matt Hughes Mat relic? it is one of the few i need to finish my set?