`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how is your team doing?

RE: how is your team doing?
I'm a Kings fan so not well. Hopefully a coaching change will offer some motivation. They need there offense to get going too. They have all the pieces but under achieving at this point.
Collecting Lewis-Clark State Baseball Players.
My Jersey Collection: http://www.lcscbaseballhof.com/
Collecting Eastern Washington University Football Players

(12-13-2011, 02:30 PM)elevenforty Wrote: I'm a Kings fan so not well. Hopefully a coaching change will offer some motivation. They need there offense to get going too. They have all the pieces but under achieving at this point.
we see what happens
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

anucks have shed the October curse and, despite a SO loss to Columbus, are looking good. Can't wait for Booth to come back. The American line of Booth, Higgins and Kesler had just started firing on all cylinders when he went down. Hopefully it won't take too long to get it back.
The Sedins have started producing and Luongo is looking like a starter again (even though they lost, he was very good against Columbus, Mason just outplayed the Canucks offense).
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

I couldnt be more happy with my Blues! Games are exciting to watch again, looking forward to playoff hockey this year!

At the midway point, the Isles are where everyone thought they'd be - 13th, and just barely ahead of the 2 teams below them.

It's also sad that despite their low standing, there are a lot of teams worse than them, especially in the West. So much for drafting Nail Yakupov.

Sabres = total dissapointment. play with no heart what so ever, and with the talent they have they have no excuse for playing like this, its time for a management/coaching change out here in buffalo, see ya lindy and darcy!

So far I'm thrilled with the way the Flyers are playing except for Bryz. Trade away 2 stars of the team for younger players (Schenn, Simmonds, Voracek) and they just keep on rolling. The many rookies (Courturier, Read, Harry Z) on the team have stepped up as well and Bobrovsky looks to be #1 in goal. Definitely a faster team which makes it fun to watch.
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

Great year to be a Rangers fan!

Wild arent bad either, been to two games this season so far and going to the Rangers in March, maybe more if they get their act together...
-:Mets:-:NY Rangers:-:Twins:-:Wild:-:Vikings:-

One of the worst year to be a Habs fan or maybe not. Maybe that's what it takes for people here in Montreal understand that we finally need to rebuild and stop patching. The team has no farm no big club. No surprise this year.

Isles have won their last 2 beating the Caps & Flyers on the road. Tavares looks like a beast right now & he's probably the hottest player in the NHL. That being said, they ARE the Islanders after all & we're sure to see a big letdown.