`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how is your team doing?

RE: how is your team doing?
The Canucks are doing a real Jekyll and Hyde thing so far. In a 10 game stretch they've gone 5-5 like this:
3-2 Loss to Edmonton
3-0 Loss to St. Louis
7-4 Win over Washington
5-1 Win over Calgary
5-1 Loss to Minnesota
3-2 Loss to St. Louis
6-2 Win over Chicago
3-2 Win over LA
4-3 Loss to Anaheim
4-1 Win over the Islanders
I hate not knowing which team will show up. The one upside to this stretch is actually the loss to Minnesota. With Schneider in net they proved goaltending isn't the real problem in Vancouver, which slowed down the anti-Luongo talk.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

The Blackhawks are now sitting pretty in 1st with 27 points. Their away record is ok, but they have only lost one at home.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

9 in a row for the Bruins, and 1st in the northeast...Looking very good now after that ugly start.
Collecting Bruins, Jon Papelbon, Patriots

[Image: Stockinsert.jpg]

Islanders are looking good...to draft Nail Yakpuov with the #1 overall pick after yet another miserable, horrible, disappointing season of crap where we're out of the playoff hunt before Thanksgiving.

(11-23-2011, 02:30 PM)azicet Wrote: Islanders are looking good...to draft Nail Yakpuov with the #1 overall pick after yet another miserable, horrible, disappointing season of crap where we're out of the playoff hunt before Thanksgiving.
still possible to make a run, just need to solve a few items and you be fine
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(11-23-2011, 04:40 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: still possible to make a run, just need to solve a few items and you be fine
Once the Islanders fix their goaltending, defense, offense and special teams, they'll be a force.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(11-26-2011, 11:47 AM)wickabee Wrote: Once the Islanders fix their goaltending, defense, offense and special teams, they'll be a force.
Don't forget coaching, GM, scouting, ownership & the building situation.

(11-26-2011, 11:26 PM)azicet Wrote: Don't forget coaching, GM, scouting, ownership & the building situation.
Building situation is key in my mind... too bad they couldn't get the vote to pass for renovations or new arena... in my mind NY could have 2 teams but with that place now... kind of hard
also my team is 0-0-0 Big Grin best record in the league
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Hawks salvaged the last 2 games on their circus trip to go 3-3 away from the UC.

They need to pick up the power play, and Frolick needs to not take stupid shots.

(11-28-2011, 12:40 PM)BlackhawksJosh27 Wrote: Hawks salvaged the last 2 games on their circus trip to go 3-3 away from the UC.
Breaking even on the Circus Trip is nice, and they are atop the Western Conference with 31 pts.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.